LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying In Diapers

yea i only put a diaper on when i feel like jerking off. and then once im done the diaper comes off. only once have i worn one to bed. however i still live with the parents so i assume once i move out ill be wearing diapers more. but still not 24/7

hmm, if i ever move to a new town i might try wearing diapers 24/7 and claim a medical reason. thats a good idea. then i would be able to wear when ever and it wouldnt be a secrete!

So here I am 24/7 six weeks later with milestones coming up of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Friends and family might notice and now I am coming to terms with this fear. I recently was diagnosed with Diastolic Dysfunction and High Blood Pressure. I realize that life is too short to live being afraid of living out your fantasies, especially if they can actually be achieved.

That's a great story. It amazes me how much stigma has been associated with wearing diapers. It's good to see people overcoming their fear for something that is merely intended to be passive and comforting.

Recently, I had to take Levaquin to fight an infection in my leg. The doctor and nurse forgot to inform me to drink 8oz of water with the pill and plenty of water afterward. The result is that Levaquin crystalizes in the kidneys making it difficult for blood to pass through. This made my blood pressure soar to 147/105. I did a search on Levaquin on the Internet and discovered I was supposed to drink lots of fluid and that solved the high blood pressure problem. I don't know what is causing your problem, but it really is necessary to get it corrected.

Thanks for sharing your airplane story. I think we can take that as a lesson in how we have a right to be normal while wearing diapers.

yea i only put a diaper on when i feel like jerking off. and then once im done the diaper comes off. only once have i worn one to bed. however i still live with the parents so i assume once i move out ill be wearing diapers more. but still not 24/7

hmm, if i ever move to a new town i might try wearing diapers 24/7 and claim a medical reason. thats a good idea. then i would be able to wear when ever and it wouldnt be a secrete!

I used to wear diapers in the same fashion at your age. If the diaper fits, wear it, I always say.

Diapers are a great way to deal with the high semen production rate during adolescence and the twenties. Having a convenient release keeps us out of trouble. And that is just one more good reason why we shouldn't be afraid of wearing diapers.

It's bad enough to be afraid to buy condoms at the store when you're by yourself or with your neighbor's daughter. If people used their brains and realized that everyone else has a sex drive as strong as their own, they would actually be pleased to see young men and women buying diapers for themselves. If parents could get past the dirty diaper syndrome with their own kids, they wouldn't have to put up with dirty diapers so soon with their grand kids.

Maybe that is all you really are concerned about, managing your sex drive. That is fine. But there is no reason for the erotic feelings to be limited to a diaper attack, where you're desperate to find a quiet corner to sneak into and cower in fear hoping that no one discovers you before you can get it off. Or sneak a diaper into bed only to wake up and find the covers off and wondering if someone had seen you.

People of all ages, if they desire, should be able to walk into their own age clothing section, buy diapers, and not have to worry about the ignorant negative opinions of others. The only way this is going to change in our favor is if people who wear diapers overcome their fears and assert their right to privacy and the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I want to warn you Whitehorse, and everyone else, about Levaquin, in a class of drugs called fluoroquinilones. They're commonly prescribed for bladder infections and sinus infections. Not only do they cause your blood pressure to soar, they can also cause seizures, blindness and sudden tendon rupture.

Both my biceps tendons shredded off the bone within a week of each other last year after I took this drug for a bladder infection. It's an all to common side effect (see the Physician's Desk Reference). Ask for something else.

Mo

I want to warn you Whitehorse, and everyone else, about Levaquin, in a class of drugs called fluoroquinilones. They're commonly prescribed for bladder infections and sinus infections. Not only do they cause your blood pressure to soar, they can also cause seizures, blindness and sudden tendon rupture.

Both my biceps tendons shredded off the bone within a week of each other last year after I took this drug for a bladder infection. It's an all to common side effect (see the Physician's Desk Reference). Ask for something else.

Hi Mo,

Yes, I have read the horror stories associated with Levaquin. Fortunately for me, my side effects were limited to high blood pressure (which I lowered by drinking plenty of water) and a severe bacterial rash on the outside of my mouth. I quickly deduced that the bacterial rash was caused because the acidophilus bacteria in my body was killed by the Levaquin, so I took an acidophilus supplement and the rash went away. I stayed with the Levaquin because there was a bad infection in my leg that may have made it into my bones (screws and a plate were recently removed from my leg).

Your warning is well understood, though. At the very least, people who take Levaquin should know that it can have some really nasty side effects.

As for natural cures for bladder infections, I take yarrow capsules. I have successfully used yarrow for curing bladder, kidney, and blood infections along with preventing colds and flus.

I'm sorry to hear about your tendons giving out. Did they reattach? That must be a serious disability.

Thanks for your concern Whitehorse... I had both reattached surgically. The right one will probably recover 90%. The left one was pretty mangled and even split into the bicep. Hopefully, it'll recover about 50%. Meanwhile, I'm laying off the flouroquinolones for good and asking alternatives. Just keep a close eye on things yourself.

Mo