LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ageplay As A Path To Spiritual Awakening

Adults choose to wear diapers for a variety of, as is evident from the stories and experiences shared through this forum. Some choose to wear diapers as a matter of convenience (rather than physical necessity) when toilets are not readily available or access is inconvenient. Others do so because of the tactile pleasure that being diapered gives them. This may or may not have an erotic aspect. There are also those who may be diapered as an exercise in regression therapy, rebirthing, re-parenting, or inner-child work as a means to healing psychological problems caused by inadequate nurturing or other developmental issues of early childhood. Still others wear diapers during psycho/sexual ageplay, or as part of the erotic exchange of power in D/s (dominance/submission) or BDSM (bondage/discipline/sado-masochism) role playing. Being diapered during psycho/sexual ageplay and D/s or BDSM play necessarily has an erotic component to it. Finally, there are those who wear diapers as part of a personal journey of discovery in which they seek to reconstruct the experience of infancy for reasons that are primarily spiritual in nature. Of course, none of these reasons for being diapered as an adult are necessarily mutually exclusive. Even those who initially may use diapers because of a medical condition may come to experience being diapered as pleasurable, or may develop an erotic, therapeutic or spiritual dimension to the experience of wearing diapers. I am a spiritual seeker who wears diapers and plastic pants during Tantric meditation on the mother/child principle.

If you are interested in reading about ageplay as a path to spiritual awakening I invite you to read my Experience Project blog Creating the Mystic Child: EP Edition. I have also provided a link to this blog here through the “Visit My Website

I haven't read your essay yet, but I'm very interested in doing so. My own experience into s&m/BDSM was initiated by me mostly for the purposes of a spiritual exercise. I still haven't had a live experience, but I have met somebody with whom I would be willing to have one if we can make the logistics work out. In many respects, I think my desire for diapers and potential desire for age play grow out of a very similar need for exploration for me. (I've written a bit about some of my thinking in my blog here on DD, so feel free to check that out too.)

Some of what you wrote in your summary above is very much in line with my current thinking on the matter as it applies to me. Obviously, I can't speak for other people, but hopefully, I can begin to help you initiate some discussion on the matter. I do think it is a worthwhile discussion to have. If others agree, hopefully they will also respond here.

I haven't read your essay yet, but I'm very interested in doing so. My own experience into s&m/BDSM was initiated by me mostly for the purposes of a spiritual exercise. I still haven't had a live experience, but I have met somebody with whom I would be willing to have one if we can make the logistics work out. In many respects, I think my desire for diapers and potential desire for age play grow out of a very similar need for exploration for me. (I've written a bit about some of my thinking in my blog here on DD, so feel free to check that out too.)

Some of what you wrote in your summary above is very much in line with my current thinking on the matter as it applies to me. Obviously, I can't speak for other people, but hopefully, I can begin to help you initiate some discussion on the matter. I do think it is a worthwhile discussion to have. If others agree, hopefully they will also respond here.

Underwere,

I appreciate you expression of interest in this topic. There is a growing body of literature on your interest, "BDSM as a spiritual exercise." I find the work of Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy to be among the best treatments of this topic, especially their chapter on “S/M Spirituality

Underwere,

I appreciate you expression of interest in this topic. There is a growing body of literature on your interest, "BDSM as a spiritual exercise." I find the work of Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy to be among the best treatments of this topic, especially their chapter on “S/M Spirituality

To answer your question, no... i haven't had time to read it. I don't have time for anything, and it's really starting to bug me. I think i'm going to just take an entire weekend off of everything... school, work, life... just do whatever I want. Hopefully write. Maybe finish The Time Machine by H.G. Wells since I keep passing out when i pick it up since my only moments to read are beyond midnight and school starts at seven.

Eh... i'll do my best to read it soon... but there is so much on my priority list right now.

But i'll repeat... I am interested.

-Sophie