LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Get Her A Footed Sleeper

hello again!

I'm looking for presents for my gf for her upcoming birthday (21st!) and was thinking of getting her a cute footed sleeper.

I have (once, drunkenly) told her about my diaper enjoyment side, though it has never since been brought up (though I do hope to do so in the future)

I think she would be OK with me buying her a sleeper, and I don't think she would connect the two together.

We live in Czech Republic, and have very harsh winters, and brought up the subject of needing nice warm PJ's for the upcoming winter (it's already starting to drop in temp). She them promptly said she needs a pair of footed PJ's, 'like she had when she was a younger teen' - and went on to describe how much she liked it.

So I think I'm safe getting her one. She also loves Disney Characters etc.

But here is where I'm not sure what route to take...

There are two types of sleepers out there - ones which are 'by adults for adults', in that they're plain, with a zip going up one leg and up to the top.

But, there are some out there which may be deemed a bit more babyish, in that they have Winnie the Pooh on it (not a problem) but then has full poppers down the front and along the crotch, just like a baby sleeper would, to help with nappy changes - Like This

So, do I play is safe, or just go for it? Either way, i'm going to love seeing her in it - she still sucks her thumb when in her PJ's already, and would be so cute to see her in a sleeper. I guess getting the babyish one, it may be easier to bring up the conversation of nappies with her again, but I don't really want her to think that was my motivation behind getting it for her!

hello again!

I'm looking for presents for my gf for her upcoming birthday (21st!) and was thinking of getting her a cute footed sleeper.

I have (once, drunkenly) told her about my diaper enjoyment side, though it has never since been brought up (though I do hope to do so in the future)

I think she would be OK with me buying her a sleeper, and I don't think she would connect the two together.

We live in Czech Republic, and have very harsh winters, and brought up the subject of needing nice warm PJ's for the upcoming winter (it's already starting to drop in temp). She them promptly said she needs a pair of footed PJ's, 'like she had when she was a younger teen' - and went on to describe how much she liked it.

But here is where I'm not sure what route to take...

There are two types of sleepers out there - ones which are 'by adults for adults', in that they're plain, with a zip going up one leg and up to the top.

But, there are some out there which may be deemed a bit more babyish, in that they have Winnie the Pooh on it (not a problem) but then has full poppers down the front and along the crotch, just like a baby sleeper would, to help with nappy changes - Like This

So, do I play is safe, or just go for it? Either way, i'm going to love seeing her in it - she still sucks her thumb when in her PJ's already, and would be so cute to see her in a sleeper. I guess getting the babyish one, it may be easier to bring up the conversation of nappies with her again, but I don't really want her to think that was my motivation behind getting it for her!

Try this company www.JumpinJammerz.com. They are in the US, but I buy from them all the time, so they ship to the UK and probably you guys too. I bought my wife some and she isn't an AB.

Beth

Try this company www.JumpinJammerz.com. They are in the US, but I buy from them all the time, so they ship to the UK and probably you guys too. I bought my wife some and she isn't an AB.

Beth

Thanks for that link - some brill designs on there - i will keep it bookmarked!

Hmm, I know what you mean...there's a big difference between the two. I think you could get away with getting the more babyish one, based on her being reminiscent of her old footed pj's and sucking her thumb. Sounds like she'll be happy with it, and with the cold... she'll have time to 'warm up' to it. :)

I'd say if you get one with a certain character on it... that's kinda pushing the baby side. Make sure it's her favorite animated character if you go this route.

Also, how did she take your confession when you were drunk? If she wasn't totally turned off, I'd say go for it again a while after you get her a footed sleeper.

hello again!

Here are some more options that may not apply in the Czech Republic but do in the USA.

Many local department stores sell adult size women's footed sleepers. Often with cute but

not toddler designs.

They also sell children's footed sleepers up to sizes that fit medium to small adults. The prints

are typical kids stuff like the boys come in race cars, dinosaurs, spaceships etc.

I do have a sleeper with poppers (snaps) from foot to chest but found out they were a chore

so prefer zippers which are also on toddler sleepers.

Note I spend about half the year sleeping in footed sleepers usually the children's size 14/16.

*huggies* baby eddie

Hmm, I know what you mean...there's a big difference between the two. I think you could get away with getting the more babyish one, based on her being reminiscent of her old footed pj's and sucking her thumb. Sounds like she'll be happy with it, and with the cold... she'll have time to 'warm up' to it. :)

I'd say if you get one with a certain character on it... that's kinda pushing the baby side. Make sure it's her favorite animated character if you go this route.

Also, how did she take your confession when you were drunk? If she wasn't totally turned off, I'd say go for it again a while after you get her a footed sleeper.

Thanks abenas.

I'm thinking I can get away with something a bit more babyish - and if i can get away with it, then why not go for it right?

As Eddie pointed out, it may be that it's a pain in the arse to do up a popper sleeper every night, but hey, that way, if she wears it i know she enjoys it ;)

She took my confession fairly well. She didn't say a lot, other than 'well I guess we now know each others secrets. But saw anything other than being dumped / thumped as a good result from telling someone something like that!

If you dont want to go with a drop seat, I would probably avoid the ones with the crotch snaps too....she'd probably put two and two together the right way. I think if you went with some of the basic ones, possibly with a cute but not overly babyish design, you should be pretty cool. JumpinJammers definitely has good quality products, so I would recommend checking them out. They are a bit expensive, but in my mind, if you get a good quality product, then the money was well spent.

She took my confession fairly well. She didn't say a lot, other than 'well I guess we now know each others secrets. But saw anything other than being dumped / thumped as a good result from telling someone something like that!

To me, that sounds like a girl who's overall into you and therefore willing to accept whatever your life is. I say you're good either way, but get a design she'd really like. This might be a progressive step towards her being into your fetish, and you can always get her one more babyish for christmas or her birthday!:)

To me, that sounds like a girl who's overall into you and therefore willing to accept whatever your life is. I say you're good either way, but get a design she'd really like. This might be a progressive step towards her being into your fetish, and you can always get her one more babyish for christmas or her birthday!:)

Yeah, we're close and share a lot.

We're off to the states soon, so I'm going to try & bring up 'that' subject with her before we go - I'd love to be able to have a look at the products available out there, and maybe even take a couple home to try (hey I can wish can't I?)

Yeah, we're close and share a lot.

We're off to the states soon, so I'm going to try & bring up 'that' subject with her before we go - I'd love to be able to have a look at the products available out there, and maybe even take a couple home to try (hey I can wish can't I?)

Hmm, I'm not an AB so I don't even know where you could start looking in the states. Just start with department stores at the malls, i'm not sure how hard the ones you want are to come across. Is she short/tiny? It might be a bit easier in that case.

But I think you have a better chance of finding some good ones here in the states! Good luck.

Hmm, I'm not an AB so I don't even know where you could start looking in the states. Just start with department stores at the malls, i'm not sure how hard the ones you want are to come across. Is she short/tiny? It might be a bit easier in that case.

But I think you have a better chance of finding some good ones here in the states! Good luck.

To be honest, (and I didn't state this, so my bad), but I'll probably just try & introduce her to the diaper side of things to begin with. Even of it ever went further than that, I'm not much of an AB, I'd go as far as onsies & footed sleepers (hence my other posts !!) and maybe a pacifier, but the key but for me is def the diapers. (Yet I wouldn't consider myself true DL either!)