LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daipers In Thailand

Janey

Hi

I'm travelling to Thailand (Bangkok) soon on a business trip. I don't want to take a lot of diapers in my bags as am hoping to travel light.

Anyone know if it is easy to buy them in Bangkok and where?

I'm also going to Germany via Dubai - any comments on diaper buying would be great.

I wear diapers at night and pads or pull-ups duirng the day

:-)

I understand the Dr. P. version has been upgraded with a night version, they are available over there (Asia) the originals weren't rated to high though. From what I understand local shops should have them. I think Molicares would be quite available over in Germany, though haven't visited there myself. I'm sure a few others might chime in shortly on the subject. I personally would take this opportunity to stock up on the European brands..even the Dr. P's, sending them back parcel post. They can be quite a lucrative thing on Ebaby, not to mention just for yourself. Happy traveling!

repaid1

thanks for your comments, have tried regular Dr. P's, and the new ones might be worth a look at, more wetting capacity would be good. Will be trying Molicare and Abena in Germany- might be a bit busy for e-bay though

Did I post this in the right forum to get other people advise and experience? :P

You seem to be okay on the subject you might want to try the in and out board too. Possibly changing the title of your thread to something more in the have question kind of category. Just my thoughts. How's about I send ya some money and you send me the DR.P's, always wanted to try them, expressively the newer ones. ;)

• 6 years later...

Ok I know I'm digging up an old post but was wondering if anyone know what kinda adult diapers are available in Bangkok. I'm here for 2 months and have a limited supply. I went to Tesco and saw a limited range of brands. Anyone know if there's any western brands here or better quality ones at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Sawadee Kap, I lived long time in Bangkok and go every two month again.

You can buy Adult diapers in Big C or Tesco Lotus. There are no western brands. But you can see quality before you buy. Because normaly they but some diapers out the box to see (and touch and feel) :-)

"Ancare Adult Diapers" I like. Red box, white diapers with little red printed stripes in front but "Certainly" is the best. Thick white diaper with blue printed stripe in front. You can see some fotos of them on my homepage. But it ist very adult content. If yout want see sex in diaper not go! But if you have open mind can see this two kinds of Thai diapers. In Lotus tesco sometimes they have the "Certainly" brand in a pack of only 3 pices. All diapers are very cheep price. You see photos from this two brands on my page in "Amateur_Diaper_001" and "Amateur_Diaper_002" and "Amateur_Diaper_003" pictures.

http://www.amateurdiaper.com

• 5 weeks later...