LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colon Hydrotherapy

I can understand wanting to be cleaned out... I have periodic constipation issues myself.

But I think you can clean yourself out at home a lot cheaper.. I've had two colonoscopies

in the last 10 years and the prep you have to drink the night before REALLY does the trick!

In fact, if it didn't clean you out, the doctor would see fecal matter when they scope you.

The first time I had it done, the prep I used was a perscription prep... This last time,

they had me buy a bottle of MiraLax and mix it with 64 ounces of Gatorade and drink it over

a couple hour period. Both methods really clean you out... of course, you're sitting on the

can every five minutes for several hours!

Another point.. I asked my doc about all these "colon cleanse" products that are sold to

"clean impacted fecal matter" He said they were not anymore effective than the prep mixture.

Anyway, that's just my two cents worth...

But that doesn't give you the warm fuzzy feeling with all night diarrhea that burns. I've had one, too!

the prep you have to drink the night before REALLY does the trick!

Called 'Go-Lytely' by any chance? Big gallon container that you mix up and drink a glassful every 20 minutes until the 'output' is clear? Yep, I can vouch for that - my wife had to suffer it before abdominal surgery not so long ago. She was on the crapper all afternoon, evening and most of the night :huh: She said it was horribly uncomfortable though so I guess it wasn't as relaxing as a colonic is supposed to be.

I have to say, the concept (of a colonic, not bowel prep!) is intriguing to me in a funny kind of way but I don't think I'd be able to face up to actually going... Too much of a coward :lol::blush:

Went in for my second visit. This time my therapist used a vibrator on my belly. I can't believe how much is still in there. It's nice to know that now all of those toxins are leaving my body and I can start to absorb nutrients.

BTW, the only prep that I did was to drink a little Aloe Vera juice in the days leading up to the colonic.

I'm not a doctor or pharmacist here but, I do know I've felt better after keeping up a regular maintenance schedule of taking high potency probiotic dietary supplements, it's been good to me.

The live cultures include: Acidophilus, Bifidum, Longum.

Seems to keep me clean, with a good bill of health, and without multiple doctor visits!

Have heard people say that multiple sessions of Hydrotherapy can result in problems with the lining of the colon. There may be erotic feelings or something that are gotten from these sessions, and since I have never had one, to each their own.

In the book Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About, Kevin Trudeau states that you should get 15 colonics in 30 days. My therapist confirmed that it would be OK, and even beneficial for some that were really backed up: then went on to say that it is impractical for most people due to the cost. ($85x15=$1275)

Once I'm done with my third one, I will keep myself on a once every 6 months program (like dentists).

Doing a colonic will flush out most of the bacteria, both good and bad. Using a probiotic will replace the good stuff.

In the book Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About, Kevin Trudeau states that you should get 15 colonics in 30 days. My therapist confirmed that it would be OK, and even beneficial for some that were really backed up: then went on to say that it is impractical for most people due to the cost. ($85x15=$1275)

Once I'm done with my third one, I will keep myself on a once every 6 months program (like dentists).

Doing a colonic will flush out most of the bacteria, both good and bad. Using a probiotic will replace the good stuff.

I'd find 1 torturous... But 15 in a month?! Sounds like this Kevin person needs to see a shrink...

I'd find 1 torturous... But 15 in a month?! Sounds like this Kevin person needs to see a shrink...

Kevin Trudeau is a scammer. Your body (provided your intestines function normally) can handle absorbing nutrients just fine with or without colonics. You are not full of "toxins". If you want to get the occasional colonic, it won't hurt you, but there's really no point to it.