LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funniest Changing Location

• 2 weeks later...

We have time! Do tell, do tell!

Since I'm too lazy to type the whole novella, here's the quick version:

I was at a previous employer. The building is constructed such that there is no water from the 3 floor up. Fire suppression is gas or foam because of computing equipment so there's no need for water. In fact, it's not wanted in case there's a fire on one floor so there won't be a 'flood' on the floor below or anything to do additional damage to electrics. It was a rather well thought through design for machines, but not for carbon units like me. So there are no bathrooms on the top floors of the building. It's a secure facility and the stairwells are locked at the extreme corners (and release only when a fire alarm is triggered). There is the slowest elevator known to mankind to take one down from the top floors to one where the bathrooms are. I was working on one of the top floors, it was (PAST!!!) time for a change, I was alone (for the most part) so I went off to a far corner out of view of the security cameras, behind the power supplies and changed. That's why I keep a ziplock and a grocery bag or two with me :)