LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got Caught.. Or Did I?

After a long night of restlessness and looking at pic of vids of dipers on the internet, I decideid if I went earlier enough Saturday morning, I might be able to grab sum diapers from the groccery story up the street from my place without incident. Anyways, I grab my stuff and grab some put on top and I'm on my way. I get to the self-check out (God's gifts to those who buy aqward items) and I run into a guy from a group a used to be a part of. Knowing that a 20 something with adult diapers is abnormal I said I getting them for charity and old people (thou I wonder If if he even saw them as they were already in my bad). We'll my concern is how much should I be concerned about that event? I don't want him thinking and possibly telling people I wear diapers nor do want him prodding around in why I was getting them, but I wonder if my concern is even necessary?

I get to the self-check out (God's gifts to those who buy aqward items) and I run into a guy from a group a used to be a part of. Knowing that a 20 something with adult diapers is abnormal I said I getting them for charity and old people (thou I wonder If if he even saw them as they were already in my bad). We'll my concern is how much should I be concerned about that event? I don't want him thinking and possibly telling people I wear diapers nor do want him prodding around in why I was getting them, but I wonder if my concern is even necessary?

If you were caught wearing them, if your secret stash were discovered, or if a used adult diaper were found among your things, then you'd probably have some explaining to do.

Buying them at a store? If it's not obvious that you're actually wearing one, I figure it's best not to say anything, let alone awkwardly attempt to explain away (charity for old people?) a purchase that's already in the bag. There are plenty of reasons why a 20-something may be buying diapers for someone else, none of which need to be explained to friends or strangers. Most folks won't ask, and especially if you're younger, folks probably won't assume that they're for you.

It wouldn't hurt to have a couple of good deflecting explanations in case someone does ask, but there's no need to offer them unless asked.

Running an errand for an elderly neighbor or aunt/uncle who's running low if you've got someone who fits the bill (e.g., you probably won't have elderly neighbors in a college dorm). But with the right tone of voice and a bit of humor, you could even deflect attention by claiming them as your own ("I heard they're great for cross-country stalking!").

The best way to draw suspicions is to act suspiciously.

the worst was one time i went out of my way to buy some diapers and i am looking at them and about to take a pack when my friend says hey ellie what are you doing in this area, i pull the looking for pads and she shows me where they are so i end up buying everythig but diapers!

I wouldn't worry about it. Generally, if someone sees you carrying adult diapers, the idea that you wear them for pleasure would only occur to the person if he does so himself. For future notice, just don't acknowledge the diapers--if they're bagged, chances are no one's going to notice, and even if they do, they probably won't assume the worst.

Thankfully, I've never had to explain my purchases, but I always have the "gag gift" story up my sleeve in case someone asks. Even then, it might help to think of it this way: if anyone is going to be rude enough to try to pry into such personal business, it is they who owe an embarrassing explanation, not you.