LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Without Control

I’ve been interested in hypnosis for a number of years now. What a joy it was to find Warpmymind. There are so many files there to assist you in un-training your bladder.

The periods of lack of control can be a short as one hour, or for as long as you wish. I’ve tryied a few of the files, and now I can control or loose control of my bladder to suit the occasion.

Midnight last night I decided t put the files to a severe test. I showered, powdered and donned diapers, finishing my dress with a Onezies. I opted for a Bambinos, with a second store brand diaper as I liner. I cut slits in the back store brand, allowing for overflow into the Bambinos. God it was awesome, I’ve had a steady slow flow ever since (its now six pm).

I now have very bulky wet diapers between my legs. The next change I’m going to change to cloth diapers with two cloth liners which I purchased from ‘Kins’, I spent a fortune there but it was well worth the expense.

Before I remove the disposables, ill take pics for you all, and after cleaning up ill take pics of the cloth diaper before I I pull on heavy rubber panties.

I intend spending the next one hundred and twenty hours diapered and totally dependent on them.

Wish me luck I’ll let you know how it works out. By the way ive already answered the door twice in im diapers and Onezies

Which files are you using on WMM? I've tried a handful with no success, but if you have some that are working for you, I want to try those.

That question goes for anybody who has had success on WMM. Maybe I should start a threat for precisely this question?

Which files are you using on WMM? I've tried a handful with no success, but if you have some that are working for you, I want to try those.

That question goes for anybody who has had success on WMM. Maybe I should start a threat for precisely this question?

Hypnosis works for some, not for others. Part of what you need is to be relaxed about wearing and wetting diapers, that is, in practice, confident you aren't going to get a visible wet spot, and not nervous. That is, wear and use diapers out and about until you aren't nervous about it.

Then, the hypnosis files, whether from Warp My Mind or from Socalab or dpf or wherever will have the desired effect.