LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Birthday Party

Baby_Amanda

Today is my birthday and I'm having alot of fun. I had a birthday party earlier today. My parents had a cookout and invited the rest of my family to the cook out. Mommy got me a cake with a Dora the Exploder,Boots and Diego on it. We had ice cream too. After cake and ice cream. We played party games and broke open the pinita. I got alot of toys to play with and some clothes. I asked my mommy for some punch and she started to put it into my bottle. I said I wanted to normal cup. Mommy put the punch in a normal cup. While I was drinking it. I accidentally spilled it on my shorts and mom took them off of me. With the exception of the rest of my family seeing me in diapers. The party was fun.

Happy Birthday Amanda.

That sounds like a great party!

Beth

It was a great party until I spilled the punch on my shorts and mommy took them off of me in front of everyone at the party. My cousins started snickering when they saw mommy take my shorts off and expose my diaper.

Mom said she wasn't thinking. She was use to when we are at home taking my shorts or pants off when I spilled something on them or my diaper leaked. One of my aunts knew because she was over at the house when mom changed me. My grandmother on my mom's side knew because she walked in on mom changing me in the bathroom. The rest of my family didn't. Well they do now. My cousins thought it was funny I wore diapers. They would pop my diapered bottom and giggle when they passed me. When mom changed me she asked if I wanted to put a pair of shorts on. I told her it wouldn't go any good now. Everyone knew about me being in diapers.

Mom said she wasn't thinking. She was use to when we are at home taking my shorts or pants off when I spilled something on them or my diaper leaked. One of my aunts knew because she was over at the house when mom changed me. My grandmother on my mom's side knew because she walked in on mom changing me in the bathroom. The rest of my family didn't. Well they do now. My cousins thought it was funny I wore diapers. They would pop my diapered bottom and giggle when they passed me. When mom changed me she asked if I wanted to put a pair of shorts on. I told her it wouldn't go any good now. Everyone knew about me being in diapers.

You ended up in just a diaper and a tee shirt at my birthday party too.....remember? I think we should maybe be having a word with your mommy. :P

Beth

My other three aunts didn't say anything to me directly, but I heard them talking to my mom. They said they thought it was disgusting to let me dress that way and let me act like a small child. I should grow up and act my age. I was an adult in age. It was time for me to act that way and stop being a small child. My mom told them to mind their own business. I was happy being a small child and she didn't care that I was a small child. If they didn't like it. They was free to leave the party. It hurt me inside to hear them say that, but I was happy when mom stood up for me and told my aunts off. The rest of the party. They just looked at me and shook their head disapprovally.

My other three aunts didn't say anything to me directly, but I heard them talking to my mom. They said they thought it was disgusting to let me dress that way and let me act like a small child. I should grow up and act my age. I was an adult in age. It was time for me to act that way and stop being a small child. My mom told them to mind their own business. I was happy being a small child and she didn't care that I was a small child. If they didn't like it. They was free to leave the party. It hurt me inside to hear them say that, but I was happy when mom stood up for me and told my aunts off. The rest of the party. They just looked at me and shook their head disapprovally.

Your mommy rocks Amanda!

Beth

you are right Bethany. My mom rocks. I don't know any other parents that would do what my parents did for me. They let me live my life the way I wanted and didn't look down on me or make me feel like I was a freak for being an Adult Baby. The only condition I had to fullfil to continue being allowed to be in diapers and an Adult baby was I had to keep my grades up. If my grades dropped below a B. My baby life would be over and I wouldn't be allowed to be a baby ever again.

you are right Bethany. My mom rocks. I don't know any other parents that would do what my parents did for me. They let me live my life the way I wanted and didn't look down on me or make me feel like I was a freak for being an Adult Baby. The only condition I had to fullfil to continue being allowed to be in diapers and an Adult baby was I had to keep my grades up. If my grades dropped below a B. My baby life would be over and I wouldn't be allowed to be a baby ever again.

Wow, what a great way to make sure you did your home work! I don't think it would work with the average teenager though, lol.

Beth

Yeah it was a great way to make sure I did my homework and my classwork too. When I got home. Mom checked my diaper and then gave me a choice. I could watch some TV and play a little while or I could do my homework now and have all night to play.