LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing A Size Bigger?

I wear Depends max. fitted small/mediums

I think they fit me ok, but typical with depends, they dont hold much (cant order online)

so if i bought a large would it hold more or would it just leak or something?

The small/mediums are a little low for my taste aswell and i have to make sure to make the back lower so i can lift the front further up, so maybe the large would solve that problem as well?

Let me know if you've tried it or anything.

I'm a 33 waist, and when I decide to spend some slum-time in Depends (sorry, I'm somewhat of a diaper-snob... Bams, or ABUni's with a stuffer, are my only prefs nowadays), I've found that the Large work for me.

But a few years ago, while ordering some Abena XPlus, I accidentally ordered a whole case of Large instead of Medium. (Yes, I wear Dep's in Large, but Abena XPlus, Bams and ABU's all fit me better in their Medium size.) The Large XPlus LEAKED LIKE A SCREEN DOOR.

A Medium I could wear for hours and hours, lots of floods, with no worries-- but these Large didn't fit me right, no matter how I taped them... and they'd always blow out as quickly as a Depends :badmood:

For any given diaper, there's NO difference in basic absorbancy between a Small/Medium/Large. The padding material is just as thick for all sizes-- just a bit more "acreage" as you go up in size. But that small bonus in a Large diaper could be negated my your inability to fit it on as securely as a Medium...

just my .02

wv

yep you could double up on the diapers, cutting a slit on the inside diaper so the wetness will leak through, or buy a stuffer. I agree, buying a size larger may actually increase the chances of leaking because it could be too loose on you. I would suggest finding a small retailer who sells other brands, you could try attends, or tena, many smaller medical supply shops will have a larger variety of diaper brands for you to try. Just do an internet search through like yellowpages.com or something for local incontinence or medical supply shops as you said ordering online is not an option. Although you can use your debit card to orderonline as long as it has a visa or mastercard logo on it.