LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spent Half The Day In Baby Mode

So I had the house all to myself today for the first time in a while and I spent the morning and early afternoon in baby mode. I've worn a bunch of times to bed and while people are out, but I haven't had time in a while to get all babied up and just relax.

This morning I put on a Serenity Tena diaper with slits cut in it so that if it soaked all the way through it would leak into the Depends diaper I put on over that. Doesn't it feel so comfy and nice to have that cushion between your legs, padding your butt?

I wanted to go out and test the water so I went and saw The House Bunny (which, regrettably, was nowhere near the next Mean Girls). Isn't it so nice to have to go in the middle of a movie you've just paid for and not have to leave the theater to pee? So warm...

On the way home, I had to go number 2s. I know A LOT of people on this board don't like to make a mess in their diapees because of smell or cleanup or they just don't like the feeling but..... That's the most amazing, babylike feeling I know (and I don't even like the smell, I'll give you that): feeling the diaper tighten as you groan and push your poopies out, squishing and crinkling. The smell sucks and cleanup is difficult but wow - the feeling like you've lost control, you can't even go in a toilet, plus the tactile feeling of having the diaper expand and crinkle. If you've only tried it once and never again because of the smell, you should definitely give it a few more shots to be sure you won't get used to it.

After I got home, I spent some time just lying on my blanket sucking my paci feeling how warm and squishy my diaper was.

Sorry, this was sort of journal-esque and it's probably not interesting to anyone, but I just wanted to share how WONDERFUL the diapered life is.