LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Containment Swim Diaper

Hi,

I ordered one of these myself and have just recently gotten it from this website. http://www.discoverytrekking.com/special_brief.html

I am amazed at how nice and snug this actually is. The website mentions it as being usable in a similar fashion to plastic pants and for the last day now, I have used it as such. It does a great job at keeping any crinkle noise to an extreme minimum. As for ease of putting it on, its just like putting on a regular diaper and I like that it can be adjusted more snug or loose as needed. The leg gathers are amazing on this thing as well. I actually sprung a leak earlier today and it kept it all inside. The inner layer is very soft and the outer layer kinda reminds me of wetsuit material. The waist and the legs have elastic in them so they hug you very securely.

Havent had a chance to test the ability to help in concealing BM odor (yet :P ). But I'm fairly confident that combined with my diaper, it will keep odor to a very low minimum as well.

Total price on the first one I ordered was about $65.00. Shipping was about 5 days time and came in a very discreet package. Got a blue one now but with how I like this one, I believe a Green may be in the works very soon.

Anyways, for those of you looking for a nice plastic pant or a nice swim diaper thats reusable, I highly recommend this one.

I'm loving this brief so far. I usually wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper when I go to work. It works out ok but as the shorts are designed to keep muscles warm and wick away moisture, I tend to get a small wetspot on the back of each leg from the moisture wicking. Im gonna use this brief this weekend at work to see how well it conceals any wetspots and such, although I'm fairly confident it will hold up rather nicely compared to the shorts. Also I've noticed that I can more effectively use my diapers without fear of leaking and have actually reduced my number used per day from 5 to 3 or 4 at most thereby cutting costs on purchasing more. I guess its built my confidence up in how much the diaper can handle and allowed me to push them to their max.