LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Month Anniversary On Diaperedkitten

Hi all,

This month on diaperedkitten will be our 6 month anniversary, (!!!!!!!!) as a result we are posting more content. We are also uploading a chatroom and forum for our members to use, which i hope makes everyone really happy. It'll be fun to talk to more of the people who frequent our site. Maybe also have a place where members can post pictures... I know i'd like to see all my adoreable and sweet baby friends. So yeah, A lot of changes happening. I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know so they can mark it on their calendar.

6 months!!! wooo hoooo

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the support everyone *grins* It's a lot of fun actually. And i gets to meet nic e peoplessss. *hugs* and... *more hugs*

Very cute, Kitten. Perhaps I shall attempt to join your site when I get some good time... It was also good to hear that you seem to be creating a decent-sized AB community just by your own awesomeness in Northern California. I hail from Santa Cruz (where Lifestyles Emporium used to be) and it always surprised/made me a little sad that there were no other ABDLs to hang out with in that town... :o

Whoopty doo, another one of those, "Hey, we're twenty somethings who found each other(I can't believe we found each other) on the internet, and we're going to churn a profit from those lonely loser fapper Ab troll's" site.

How about a blog? Those are free. Oh wait, then we would'nt be paying for your lifestyle. So eliteist, get bent.