LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Dunno If I Am/was A Furry...

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

i have a question for the furries here. do you see your self image as an anthropomorphic(sp?) animal?

okay don't get weirded out by the schizoid(at least i think i am a schizoid) talk, but i used to see myself in whatever events i've played out in my head as a sort of fox-like image of myself, with ears on top of my head, whiskers, the fox nose and how it sticks out but i have a person's mouth, a tail, and i'm all cartoony. does that fit some criteria?

well the only real "criteria" for being a furry is a liking for anthropomorphic animals. As for seeing myself as an anthropomorphic animal I sometimes do that so if you are schizoid you're not alone. I know I'm not an anthro wolf although I wouldn't mind being one, but yes I do sometimes see myself as one because my fursona is me, maybe not appearance wise but his mannerisms, his thought processes his atittude are very much me.

there are different attitudes in the fandom, some people just like the art or some thing else but not much else to the other end of the spectrum where there are people who believe they are an animal trapped in a humans body. Only you can really decide if you're a furry.

You definitely could be, I've met people who drew anthropomorphic art, collected plushies and even fantasized about becoming an animal without ever hearing the word furry used as anything other than an adjective for something with fur on it. So you could be a furry and if you are you're in good company, and if not and you are schizoid maybe they'll let us share a nice padded room :lol:

Guest refridginator

well i do have this somewhat of a fascination/dream of living outdoors, away from people, traveling the wild lands with my only interaction being with animals, taming one for a hunting partner but mostly for a challenge to bring out my wild instincts, hone my survival skills, seeing the lands, and not refining myself for society as they see fit. who knows, maybe i'll learn to fashion a diaper out of leaves, linen and cotton not farmed ;) and a padded room would be awesome with the straight jackets for rocking out hard... or having panic attacks lol

Sounds kind of like me. Every few months or so I'll go out in the woods for a weekend and live only on my wits and what I can forage, acorns, pine nuts, insects and the like. It's a lot of fun, just not having anything to do with humans and just enjoying the company of the animals. It sounds weird to a lot of people but it's fun and in a way I think it's just kind of my furry side wanting to come out. I still have to bring diapers though which kind of sucks. To bad I can't just go around naked for a few days out there. Stupid society and their stupid rules.

Guest refridginator

Too bad. i would want to wear diapers out in the wild but not if i have to. and not too often it'll get old, but i'd probably do something like that realistically just going for a weekend at first. then who knows, maybe i'd become an anthropomorphic nomad lol, but only after i'm serious about it. but first, before all that, i'm going to a psychologist, so maybe confirming my guess that i'm a schizoid. otherwise, i would have to guess manic depression but i doubt it. btw, check out psychforums.com. i've only been lurking for a few days, but i'm signing up there. and it looks interesting like the community is great there.

Well, this is easy to do. Stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself, then close your eyes. Imagine you're still looking in the mirror. What do you see? Do you still see the same image, or has that image changed? What you see is your inner self. You see what you want to be.