LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Create A Community For Teen Babies And Dls.

I personally know the feelings of being a TB. Yeah I was one..ahhh YEARS ago. :P I personally (with today's Internet) don't see the need for more Teen Baby sites. I mean realistically you only need one good one. I don't go to them but I was aware that there are some..right? I know alot of you go to other sites, heck so do I but their forums are no where near this site. The same things over and over again and no where near the posts here. So I consider this the number one site. If a "teen" wants info then it is here, there is no need to ask questions or converse, and nobody is the wiser unless you post. I mean seriously Mandi D' is proof of that. Not slamming ya girl, but you have been "illegally" on this site and posting for near 6 months. Happy Birthday BTW! :D.

There's really no sense in fidgeting around something nobody has control of in the long run. Simply we have rules, but it's up to those to follow them. If someone wants to make a TB site then do it. I think we have all made our concerns clear enough. I certainly am not against such a thing. But it does need to be just that, a teen site in my opinion. I left DPF because they had allowed teens. It wasn't my convictions, but those around me as was said earlier. Simply in this day and time it just isn't proper, hey I don't make the rules I just follow them. I guess I see both views, but one wrong post of any sexual nature..well you guys/gals know what would happen. I think we have come quite far in the public since the days of the 80's when this all got started organizing. I would hate to see a major set back. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Just to be clear, my intent was not to create a whole new site, but to nonetheless create an outlet for underage participants to feel both relatively safe and willing to share without the problems of creating an account here only to be banned when/if they are found out. I think an e-mail list serves that purpose pretty well. As I wrote earlier, I've been running one e-mail list now for over 11 years, so I have some experience with community building by way of an e-mail list. One doesn't need a whole site to build a community, just a place for people to come and share of themselves in whatever format that community is built.

Repaid1, your point about it "not being proper" is, unfortunately, both correct and extremely misguided. As a child, I related far better to adults and to younger children than I ever related to my peers. I'm sure there must have been some people who thought my social interactions were extremely inappropriate, but honestly, I couldn't stand most of my peers. I had almost nothing in common with them. They didn't share my wants, desires, needs, fears. (The fact that I have a disability which even most adults can't fathom the social ramifications of, let alone my peers, didn't help.) If I had been willing (and I wasn't at that time), I would have welcomed a community where I could get support over these type of issues, perhaps especially if it had adults there who I found more reliable than my peers. While my peers were confusing, the adults in my life were very straightforward and reassuring to me in both their consistency in social interactions, and their patience with me. (It's not beyond the realm of possibility that I am being very naive now in making such a statement, but I do know that it is genuinely how I feel. Even when I was one, I never understood why most teenagers were the way they were. Honestly, as an adult now, that hasn't changed much.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are situations where there is nothing wrong with adults and children interacting with each other, even over issues as potentially charged as these. Many adults are extremely immature, and many children are far wiser than their chronological age would suggest. You can't just ban such discussion topics or participants because some people can't handle them. Similarly, although I understand the legal positions at play here, I don't think you can expect to ban underage participants from coming here, or any other "prohibited online location" because, as has already been stated, many will want to come here simply because they KNOW it is problematic for them to do so. Some will even go so far as to acquire credit cards in their own name in order to pay any fees associated with website usage. These days, that is actually ridiculously easy to do. (I won't specify how. I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader to figure out.)

Part of my job, if I decide to go ahead with this, is to find some suitable middle ground that will try to make as many people as possible feel comfortable with the concept and the idea. It would be impossible to think I could please everybody. All I can really do is try to fill a perceived void with something that is better than what is currently in existence right now, which is basically holding up a sign which says, "Under 18? No admittance." and blindly expecting that everybody will adhere to that knowing full well that many will not at the potential legal (and possibly social) detriment to many people. If there is a more appropriate place for them to go, it is my hope that teens will choose that place over this one. Will they choose to go somewhere else if they can? That's up to them. We can all tell them not to come here, but in the end, whether they do so or not is up to them. My hope would be to create another forum which would make it less likely they would feel a need or desire to come here. That's really all I can do.

How many of us thought we were an adult at 14, I know I did. I thought I knew much better than my parents did.

We have to accept that what we do in our community is considered to be a sexual fetish. We can sit here and argue that point all we like, but this is how it's considered by the society we live in. Even most psychologists see it that way. On that basis we should also realise that if you or me are talking to a 14 year old about wearing diapers for fun, we are, in the eyes of most people talking to a kid about a sexual fetish, regardless of how mature that 14 year old is, or how many adult friends they have.

I would love to see a site where under 18's can talk to each other and get support on this, after all we have most of us been in their shoes. But we should all take on board that regardless of the good intentions of the majority here, the posts made by these kids will attract a certain type of adult and that these same adults will contact some of these kids for dubious reasons. When they do, it will reflect on you, me, all of us.

Let us not lose sight of the fact that a large section of our society already believe we are connected in some way to real kids.

Beth

My hope would be to create another forum which would make it less likely they would feel a need or desire to come here. That's really all I can do.

Sounds great, but 90% of the reason they come here is because they're not allowed.