LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sad To Know But Not Really A Surprise

Those who have problems with indentity theft will soon be given the option of password-protecting their name.

Sending Private Messages is allowed, but members can elect to turn off private messages using the chat room's control panel (The button with the cog in the corner)

If Chat sounds are an ongoing problem U can disable them.

Thanks DailyDi, this is a fab site even if a few people try to spoil it for the rest. So glad you're always there 'listening' and trying to sort the probs out for us :)

The ID theft issue is a nasty one, especially if the thief is in chat and being offensive. Nice to knpw you're on the case.

I realise we can disable the sounds but the chatroom is still swamped with the text report of all the sounds. I switch my speakers off but it doesn't help much.

BTW alison, I was in the chatroom a few nights ago when that guy was being obnoxious - it's the same person (Pigface, Waffen etc.) who just logs off and returns almost immediately with another username. I know it's difficult but I still say it's best to just pretend he/she isn't there and carry on chatting.

Dolly

Just a final word from me in this thread, I did not write this here to rage against some peoples more or less agressive sexual approach, or some calling others names. That is understandable, people probably come to this sites, as well as other sites' chatrooms with each their own agenda, and we can turn off the private chat function and even put people on ignore, if some should turn up to show a different behavior than we are looking for or willing to put up with.

What I did want to say, was that I can not live with the fact that someone intentionally steals others name in a desperate attempt to get attention that they obviously couldn't get in their own name, or maybe even worse, to harm you by acting wrongly in your name.

It doesn't matter if the person have stopped acting like me again, the damage is done, who can ever be sure if I am the one being there or if its the other one again.

And I am quite sure that it's not just one that accidentially chose a name identical to mine, it is a bit more than just any name like, Standardchatname or whatever anyone could choose. I am sure that this incident is only because someone for some reason choose to dislike me.

So I made a notation that I am not in that room anymore, so whatever may happen with the "character" now, is probably not related to me.

I regret anyone having their identity stolen and used for the wrong purpose. Regrettable that to many individuals do not respect the feelings of others, and will say something with could, and often does, inflict emotional injury, to whatever extent. I have precious little time to spend here and have occassionally used the chat or gone there to see what was going on, only to find that someone was making unflattering comments about someone else. That says a lot about our cultures moral issues. Some people will definitely visit sites such as this to character bash someone, or wish to extend unwelcome sexual comments, and that is even more regretable. I for one, truely enjoy the site for what it has to offer and can hope that those who wish to make such advances would be able to refrain, but sadly, there are to many individuals out there that get off to much on that sort of behavior. I, for one, would love to see everyone get along in harmony, but that will never happen, totally. Best I can say is to enjoy the community here as best on can and forget about those who only wish to bash or abuse the system. Like this smiles, just kick it under the rug. :horse: