LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dose Anny One Have This Problem Like If Your In The Bathrome And You Want To Poop Or Pee You Always Want A Diaper To Do That In Who Has This Problem.

And stop posting this stuff in the incontinence forum. There is a reason there are other forums here.

i agree this really is NOT the most appropriate forum for this kinda crap and people wonder why we have a hard time on this forums its cause noobies post this kinda crap in the WRONG part of the forum and make it harder for people that actually USE this forum for the right issues this is NOT a true incontinence problem so please do not post junk like this in this forum

i agree this really is NOT the most appropriate forum for this kinda crap and people wonder why we have a hard time on this forums its cause noobies post this kinda crap in the WRONG part of the forum and make it harder for people that actually USE this forum for the right issues this is NOT a true incontinence problem so please do not post junk like this in this forum

I reported this thread to the mods, so hopefully they will move it to the correct forum. Or, better yet, delete it. He has posted similar threads in the Incontinent - Desires forum as well.