LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Recommend?

I'm planning to do another order from Save Express very soon, but instead of buying a pack of the same old thing, I wanted to buy a couple of a few different brands, just to try them out. I'm interested in trying very thick nappies, but I've not been wearing for long and wanted to know what any of you would recommend?

what ever you do dont try the "Perfect" brand diapers from save express. they may look cute and flowery, but they are the worst diapers ive ever tried. the tape landing zones are too close to the edge of the front wings and they dont cover the front panel of the diaper. the tapes wont stick very well to the diaper outside the landing zones so that means you have to put the tapes on the wings which makes the diaper fit so loose it falls off as soon as you stand up. to make matters worse they contain little or no gel so they are very nonabsorbent. Bad diapers all around IMO.

what ever you do dont try the "Perfect" brand diapers from save express. they may look cute and flowery, but they are the worst diapers ive ever tried. the tape landing zones are too close to the edge of the front wings and they dont cover the front panel of the diaper. the tapes wont stick very well to the diaper outside the landing zones so that means you have to put the tapes on the wings which makes the diaper fit so loose it falls off as soon as you stand up. to make matters worse they contain little or no gel so they are very nonabsorbent. Bad diapers all around IMO.

Yeh unfortunately I already tried those, and you're right, they're terrible! The tapes just dont stay done up, or if you try to adjust it like you would be able to with a decent nappy, the tape just rips the nappy and its useless! lol

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I've always wanted to try the Kendall Lille Supreme T4 Maxi which is rated at 3400ml. Next would be the Kolibri Comslip Supra rated at 4369.5ml. Having never tried them, I can't comment on quality, but if they hold that much I think I could have a lot of fun testing them.

• 1 month later...

I've ordered quite a few times from Save Express, and the ones I go for now, (after trying quite a few) are

For thickness, and incredible absorbancy, and generally being great, Absorin Excellent, or Night Extra. Really thick, a bit cumbersome between the legs (love it or loathe it?) and they just hold so much; I've never had them leak, and they always feel solid, however much you fill them. Plus they expand nicely as they get wetter.

If you want a quick, babyish, wee smelling nappy that goes yellow with pee, and rustles, you can't beat kolibri slip standard. Doesn't hold a lot, but feels great while it does. It feels messy, like it should, for a baby.

For real comfort, and good absortion, go for "Depend Barme", they don't hold their shape, they're quiet and very soft, so you can forget you're wearing them, which is great while out shopping, but not too special if you like the feel. They do hold a lot though, so quite practical too.

I generally order a pack of each, which lasts about 6 months, a couple a week.

And do get yourself a "body" all in one teeshirt thing, with under the crotch poppers. Georgeous, as they hold the nappy up so well. It adds so much security to nappy wearing.

Hope that helps

wb