LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

How should plastic pants fit.....

I have a pair that i think are to small and i am looking at buying another pair...

Should they be right up on your hips next to your diaper or further down....

at the top should they be right at the top of your diaper or conforming to your body above the diapers???

Thanks...

I have a pair that i think are to small and i am looking at buying another pair...

at the top should they be right at the top of your diaper or conforming to your body above the diapers???

Thanks...

It depends on whether you are actually wetting the diaper. If you are, then they need to fit around your waist and legs so that the pants are on your skin with the diaper tucked inside (including at the back of your legs). It also depends how bulky the diaper itself is, obviously the larger you like the diaper, the bigger the pants will need to be.

As a rule the pants should cover the diaper, with it all tucked inside at the waist and legs. You should be able to get a couple of fingers inside the leg, but that's about it. The waist band should be around the height of your navel or just below.

Oh, and remember, don't get baby oil on them.

Beth

thanks yea the pair i have now seems to leak at night and doesnt cover all of my diaper in the back... there is excess matterial in the front but the back slides down

thanks yea the pair i have now seems to leak at night and doesnt cover all of my diaper in the back... there is excess matterial in the front but the back slides down

Highback plastic pants can help with that, as the waist on them is a couple of inches higher than regular pants. Fetware and other places sell them.

Thanks...

I agree with the other commenters. It depends. Do you use them or just like to wear them with no purpose? Do you like them to leak or not or do you like them for the comfortable fit or looks? Do you like a tight fit or loose? Do you wear diapers (thick or thin) under them or just your underwear? Maybe nothing. If you ever saw a baby back in the 50's, 60's or early 70's in diapers and plastic pants, you never saw them skin tight. My personal example is me. Of all of the pics I ever saw of me, not a one showed me in skin tight plastic panties. As a bedwetter, I wore till I was 6, and never remember being in a skin tight pair of plastic pants, ever. Very billowy, everyone of them.

I'm 6' and 170 lbs. I can wear small and they fit ok, but they are the first to tear around the leggings and waist. They look great, but not good for protection. Also, each manufacturer is different in sizes and fit. Some have plenty of room, but tighter leg openings. Others are opposite. Some medium pants from one manufacturer are the same size as larges from another manufacturer. Also, depends on who you buy from, youth and teen sizes are cut differently than adult sizes. Don't try and be cheap either. You'll regret it. The three pairs for $10; careful! Sometimes they're small crotched; cheaply made, thin elastic or plastic, and wouldn't hold a thimble of water. Just know what your buying. A good pair, if taken care of, will last several months to years. Of course, don't go out and buy a plain pair of plastic pants for $50 either. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Look around. There are lots of sites.

I agree with the other commenters. It depends. Do you use them or just like to wear them with no purpose? Do you like them to leak or not or do you like them for the comfortable fit or looks? Do you like a tight fit or loose? Do you wear diapers (thick or thin) under them or just your underwear? Maybe nothing. If you ever saw a baby back in the 50's, 60's or early 70's in diapers and plastic pants, you never saw them skin tight. My personal example is me. Of all of the pics I ever saw of me, not a one showed me in skin tight plastic panties. As a bedwetter, I wore till I was 6, and never remember being in a skin tight pair of plastic pants, ever. Very billowy, everyone of them.

I'm 6' and 170 lbs. I can wear small and they fit ok, but they are the first to tear around the leggings and waist. They look great, but not good for protection. Also, each manufacturer is different in sizes and fit. Some have plenty of room, but tighter leg openings. Others are opposite. Some medium pants from one manufacturer are the same size as larges from another manufacturer. Also, depends on who you buy from, youth and teen sizes are cut differently than adult sizes. Don't try and be cheap either. You'll regret it. The three pairs for $10; careful! Sometimes they're small crotched; cheaply made, thin elastic or plastic, and wouldn't hold a thimble of water. Just know what your buying. A good pair, if taken care of, will last several months to years. Of course, don't go out and buy a plain pair of plastic pants for $50 either. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Look around. There are lots of sites.

I guess i didnt include enough information in my original post!!! I actually use them for the purpose they were made. I perfer them to stop leaks. I guess i perfer to have a looser fit so as to fit properly. I wear anywhere from one to two tena supers under them... ocationally with a stuffer but not often.... Thanks for the advice about buying....

Here's a pic from another thread. That's how plastic pants should fit IMO.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=12245&hl=

thats what i was thinking before i made this post but the pair i have fall down well below my diaper in the back when i sit.... to get them to fit right i have to be very carefull about what i do....

I think that maybe i have a size two small.... im using a pair that i got at a local medical supply store where i get my tena supers.... i am going back soon to get a new supply of diapers so i will pick a new pair up then....