LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yeahs its because youve jsut released the fuel that drives your sex drive, so as it goes, since you have 0 left , everything is non-erotic, untill its recharged.

the best is when you do what ever your doing, then u look around once its all finished, and your like...wtf!

I've had that happen a lot, especially after messing. Also, if I masturbate while diapered, when I finish, I usually want to take it off and kindof forget about it. I suppose I still feel some guilt about the diaper thing.

I had similar experiences when I thought I was straight and fantasized about women, although when I was finished, I felt like whatever I was fantasizing about was really stupid, and wondered why I didn't have anything better. (That 'problem' was solved a couple of years later when I started thinking about guys.) I don't think any of this means I'm not aroused by diapers, tho...otherwise, why would I have gotten into them in the first place?

But it is kindof annoying, to do something, that I've been waiting for, built up to, and once it happens, I've had enough of it.