LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any D/l Guys In Maryland?

Yeah I just recently got a private message from some person telling me they loved my profile (even though theres nothing on it) and wanted me to e-mail her to get some pictures and get to know one another. Sounds like some arse hole planning on hooking a few lonely people for god knows what. So be on the look out and don't be foolish.

i guess youre not very open to new members here? if i cant be accepted here than i must be crazier than i thought

It's not that we aren't accepting to people..(when they follow the rules).

Seriously, the worst thing anyone can do on ANY forum, is not post in the proper category.

This area is for DL. Not hooking up, exchanging photos, and the like. I know your new here, and you wearing a diaper is COMPLETELY accepted, but it's not creative license to act like a jack ass. Even us pissypant, diaper wearing, bed wetting freaks have some order to our little community. ;)

Yeah I just recently got a private message from some person telling me they loved my profile (even though theres nothing on it) and wanted me to e-mail her to get some pictures and get to know one another. Sounds like some arse hole planning on hooking a few lonely people for god knows what. So be on the look out and don't be foolish.

Ya I got the same message. It's most likely a ploy to get your email address so they can bury you in a mountain of spam or possibly even a hacker that plans to send a key logger program embedded in the email, in an attempt to get all your personal info.

It's not that we aren't accepting to people..(when they follow the rules).

Seriously, the worst thing anyone can do on ANY forum, is not post in the proper category.

This area is for DL. Not hooking up, exchanging photos, and the like. I know your new here, and you wearing a diaper is COMPLETELY accepted, but it's not creative license to act like a jack ass. Even us pissypant, diaper wearing, bed wetting freaks have some order to our little community. ;)

i agree with the above, and would add: don't get offended if someone has taken you the wrong way. of course, if you walk like a duck and post quacking noises on a forum, it's pretty likely someone will call you a duck (while 95% of the rest just think it).

if it hadn't occurred to you, let me spell it out: your post sounds like a million and one fake Facebook or MySpace hook-up requests, which have everything to do with making money and other unwelcome advances, and nothing to do with true offers of friendship (or whatever).

If you are, in fact, the online equivalent of the one guy (typically guys, not always) who uses a pick-up line in a bar, but sincerely means it then, well, maybe someone owes you an apology (and, trust me, you'll be plenty welcome if you are who you say you are, and your motives are good and friendly ones).

it's just, well, most people don't have to be burned too many times before they get careful around open flames. members of any "fringe" or minority group tend to be more cautious than most, for good reason.

i guess youre not very open to new members here? if i cant be accepted here than i must be crazier than i thought

Oh no what have we done, this surely was a sincere post by the perfect type of member.