LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been With A Mistress

mbs80

I am a 55 yr old male diaper lover. I have an opportunity to visit a professional Mistress who deals with diapers and diaper play. Before I decided to go, wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if so, how did that experience go, what did you do, was it satisying, what are some things you recommend or enjoyed, etc. Thanks.

With you being a DL it might vary. I would suggest you set limits and get a Saftey word. Understand what it is you are looking to accomplish. Is it just being Diapered? What do you consider Diaper Play? And what does she consider it. Does she have AB experience? As you aren't into that you might want to make sure it isn't involved or your experience might not be the greatest. While not all, but mostly, Dominatrices/Mistresses get their pleasure from you and the scene they create. In order for you to achieve your pleasure, it must fall into their world.

I will tell you as a AB I would stay away from the better part of them as it's really not their scene. They just tacked us in there, to make a buck. As a DL you might get what it is your looking for, perhaps. I would assume you want a little of the humiliation thing, a diaper change or two? Beyond that the "pro's" to me are a waste of time and money. You can get that for next to nothing in other Avenues. It's just my experience and like I said I'm a AB.

Pretty much, if she has a website or whatever will give you some Idea of her True Specialties. I would say unless someone on here has gone to the same one, it's up to you to tell us Yeah or Nay. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

YEA!

It was a truly memorable experience. Although some things done were not in the realm of diaper play, once that started, I was all hers. My advice to any others who think about this route is to be sure to converse with her as extensively as possible about activities and roleplaying. Yes, that may be hard to do with a stranger, but its so important to be on the same page. And also talk afterwards about the positives and negatives, that way I was able to express those things that didnt turn me on, and be extremely pleased about the things that did.

This is not for everyone, but I enjoyed it. It was only the second time someone had seen me in diapers. That alone was a turnon. But, be careful, not everyones experience may be so great. Repaids words of caution are applicable.