LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Uk Nappies

Ok thanks :) Might see how much that costs, maybe its still cheaper to get them from Germany lol

Some of the Tenas have manufacturing fult. On four separate occasions they have ripped just above my bottom letting fluff out when I change. Its a good six centimeters rip in exactly the same place on all of them and I end up with wet fluff on my bed. They have lost the quality factor recently.

To be honest, most of the time, I dont care. In know Tena look ugly but they feel nice to me and thats what matters most.

Then you may want to check out Attends breathables.. Those are the most comfortable adult diaper I have ever wore.. They are cloth backed and have stretch tapes that are the same exact tapes from the Pampers baby diapers(the same ones) You can tell because of the little scallops cut into them... I compared to a Pamper size 6, and it is the same exact tab used on the baby diapers. Pampers used to make Attends when it was procter and Gamble.

A Attends breathable really gives you that baby soft feel, and they are not tight or feel annoying and sweaty.. A little powder and you WILL fall asleep in one of those.. :P

Well I've used Save Express now and its great. You can even buy just one of a diaper to try, but even whole packs arent expensive :D

maybe not, if you live in Europe. I also like save express, but for anyone not in Europe its hella expensive. for me shipping and all for 20-25 diapers costs me around 70 Euro. for us Americans thats around 110-120 dollars.