LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This May Sound Kinda Weird,

I'm sorry if I caused offence Moogie. I can't possibly know what its like to be truly disabled so can understand you're stance on the issue. I'm not trying to ridicule and make a mockery of people with impairments. I said in a early post I truly envy people with learning disabilities and have done since I was very young. Somebody mentioned in a earlier post that perhaps I have chosen the word envy wrong but I can say truthly envy is how I feel. Envy because people with severe learning disabilities don't have a care in the world. Envy because they don't have no commitments and responsibilities. Envy because they are never loney. These feeling are rooted deep in me and has come about with the things I have experienced in my childhood.

What I quoted in your post is where you have it OH so wrong, George.

No cares in the world? I wish. Disabled people have many a care. We have to adapt to even simple things those without disabilities don't, for example, stairs for the physically disabled, or for the mentally disabled, even carrying on a conversation is a worry.

No commitments and responsibilities? HAHAHAHA! YEAH RIGHT! We have LOADS of commitment and responsibility. Jobs, bills, family - the same kind of concerns your Average non disabled Joe has PLUS more from the struggles of everyday life that we have to adapt to to live.

Never lonely? YEAH SURE! That's another load of misinformed BS. Most don't want to be around us because people consider us disabled people an "extra workload". A burden. Never lonely? A good many disabled people don't have real true friends for a long time - I know I didn't. The only people that ever hung around me were people that felt PITY for me, for a LONG time. Even in relationships, that's how it went. So I was ALWAYS lonely. "Surrounded by people, yet always alone..." was the story of my life. Only when I got older did I find true friends. And many other disabled people can tell you similar stories.

*Exits this topic*

~ moogle

There is a difference between being physically disabled and mentally disabled. People with a physically disability still have their mental abilities and are very aware of their predicament and the prejudices and discrimination they have to face day to day. People with a severe learning disability (mental handicap) don't understand the the concept of discrimination and most of the time are unaware of their surroundings. They have no responsibilities because they are unable to fend for themselfs. They are never alone because they live in residential accommodation with five other service users and with double the amount care staff. They have all their needs met. No worries. Kinda like being a baby for ever. (I don't want to be treated like a baby, I want to be treated as a person with a mental handicap)

Unlike American where you have a disgraceful welfare record and treat disabled people like third class citizens if you are unable to meet you're care costs. Here in England we treat our disabled citizens with dignity and respect, most importantly choose!. It doesnt matter if you are poor and have never worked, you will be treated exactly the same as people who have worked all their lives when seeking medical treatment of the NHS or funding for residential care (group homes) Absolutely no insurance required. I'm not saying I want to abouse our very generous welfare system, I'm saying I have grown up with a very different prospective then you and have seen first hand from a very early age how people with severe learning disabilities are treated and still see how they are treated. For some reason unknow I have always wanted this

Am I any different to people who want to be amputees?

Ok, so not to create controversy but this guy KEEPS making topics that are completely out to lunch. I think people should just stop taking him so seriously and leave him to it. You are not getting anywheres by discussing these topics.

I think if you really believe that mentally disabled people are blissfully happy all the time, then you probably romanticize it a bit much, Goerge. Lots of people with learning disabilities would disagree with you. People with autism, for example, are often excruciatingly lonely.

But it's not my job or anyone else's to reality-check your fetish! Life's too short to beat yourself for liking what you like. No, as far as I'm concerned, you're no different from people who want to be amputees, or want to be incontinent.

(What you want to watch out for, though, is telling people who are suffering that their feelings don't count. Saying "Disabled people have a totally awesome life!" will bother anyone who's disabled and thinks their life actually kind of sucks, because it suggests you don't respect them, and they get that enough, you know?)

I'm really starting to find this thread quite humours. This whole community wants appetence and will openly defend one's fetishes when provoked by outside parties but yet have no tolerance for people who are diaper lovers who just lick different preferences. Thats why this board is so separated.

george, have you ever met a mentally handicapped person? i have. in the 8th grade i got a different perspective then most, for reasons that i dont care to repeat i genuinely didnt care about grades or getting in trouble, i ended up skipping school so many times i repeated the 8th grade then dropped out of middle school landing me on probation for habitual truancy.

the point of all this is when i would take longer to get to class then everyone else (ok sometimes not at all) i would wander the halls and just walk to the bathroom when a teacher that i wasnt on good terms with walked down the same hall, i would often see the special ed class at their lunch or walking the halls, there was one mentally challenged kid that i genuinely felt sorry for and wanted to help but couldn't, almost every time i saw him he would have these fits where he would ball up in the hall ways and cry/scream at the top of his lungs, i could even hear him from class some days.

he was genuinely tortured in his own mind, the special ed teachers were probably trained to let him cry until it got out of his system cause on 3 occasions that i remember there he was with a teacher standing next to him in a crowded hall between classes crying and screaming like his teeth were being drilled on with a cork screw.

in one of my foods classes they brought all the special ed kids in so we could cook infront of them to teach them how to cook and so we could make something for them, they left that one i mentioned back at the class room with a teacher watching over him because he wasn't stable enough to be let in a regular class.

if that sounds glamorous in the least i genuinely pity you, not because you have a mental disability but because you have a mental problem, life is tougher on all mentally challenged people no matter how happy they look on good days, with severely handicapped people i'd bet you anything that they do get embarassed and confused when someone changes their diaper when it needs to be done, i'd bet some of them are in pain but are unable to communicate that there is a problem, i'd bet the ones that are phisically able enough to go out in public do recognize they're different but chose to put on a happy face because that's all they can do to fit in.

by play acting you wouldnt even get close to the truth of what they go through, yeah some people are nicer to disabled people, if they weren't their lives would be too hard to bear, by going out and trying to pull the same good will out of people by making them think you're something you're not is not just offensive to handicapped people it belittles the hardships they've had to overcome and is leeching off other people to make your life seem worth while.

yeah your life may have been hard but it doesn't even compare to how hard the lives of truly mentally handicapped people have been so by trying to get people to treat you the same way is just plain wrong, you're in effect saying their past doesn't matter, their suffering doesn't matter, all that matters is that people tend to go easier on them and that's all you want.

one of my stepdad's friends was mildly mentally handicapped, i was nice to him, not because he was handicapped, but because he was nice to me, i treat nice people without mental disorders the same exact way.

try being a genuinely caring person to get people to treat you better, not faking them out by strapping on a helmet and flailing your arms. you can get caring people to care about you by being nice, plus there's the added benefit of not getting stared at by messeed up people and the benefit of not being a dirty liar/scammer/user/fake/ whatever else i'm forgetting.

{last thing im saying on this topic}

I'm really starting to find this thread quite humours. This whole community wants appetence and will openly defend one's fetishes when provoked by outside parties but yet have no tolerance for people who are diaper lovers who just lick different preferences. Thats why this board is so separated.

I find it humorous that someone who claims to have a non AB/DL fetish feels the need to post in the main section of a AB/DL forum, even when that same forum has a section for other fetishes.

That he makes one outrageous claim after another, which seem to have no purpose other than to upset or offend the incontinent or disabled people in our community, and that he then accuses those very same people of intolerance.

That he claims to be so knowledgeable about the disabled community, but then shows zero consideration or respect for those people.

Beth

What can I say , he's not the only one that feels like this, I do and have posted about it on here before.

I have actually bought a wheelchair in the past and have gone out in it diapered being pushed about by my boyfriend, it was a massive turn on, who did I hurt by doing that? no-one!

I often pretend to have learning disabilities while I'm at home on my own, not sure I'd do it outside tho.

I know exactly what the OP means as I used to work with severely disabled children, and they really don't have to worry about anything, not even going to the toilet. Every need is met by a team of carers and they are incredibly well 'looked after'

I must admit that I have felt feelings of envy for them. Its hard to explain but Goerge knows exactly what I mean, they don't have to worry about a thing. They are so handicapped that they literally have no cares, when the rest of us struggle to pay the rent, put petrol in our cars etc.

Goerge pm me when ever you like mate, I know how you feel x

I find it humorous that someone who claims to have a non AB/DL fetish feels the need to post in the main section of a AB/DL forum, even when that same forum has a section for other fetishes.

That he makes one outrageous claim after another, which seem to have no purpose other than to upset or offend the incontinent or disabled people in our community, and that he then accuses those very same people of intolerance.

That he claims to be so knowledgeable about the disabled community, but then shows zero consideration or respect for those people.

Beth

Which post did I say I'm not a diaper lover? I'm very much a diaper lover.

My intention was not to offend anybody but see if their was others with these feelings. If people have found my posts offensive then they themselfs have problems because they some how a misconception I'm degrading their disability when I'm not. People who like dressing up and acting like big babies telling me I have mental problems. hahaha. Is that not offensive to babies dressing like them? More so for people who only just realized this fetish exist, they tend to think you are a bunch of paedophiles, pretty ignerent eh? I'm sure you will be the fist one to prance around protesting that people are just different and wanting tolerance.

I'm very aware of people with learning disabilities, I was educational statemented and did attend a special school for seven years. That would make me

disabled right? I did have social services buy me incontinence pads for years because I had a emotional need for them. I have aways been around mentally disabled people and have seen first hand how they are treated. I would say that 7 years at school was the best years of my life. The whole school only had 50 children attending so was only four people in my class. I think you will also find I'm still classed as disabled.

You don't know what you're talking about Sparkplug. Sectioned for have a emotional need for nappies. What planet are you on? I never said I have autism in the first place so don't understand where you got that from.

Milk the benefit system? you're the one on social security benefits.

Which post did I say I'm not a diaper lover? I'm very much a diaper lover.

My intention was not to offend anybody but see if their was others with these feelings. If people have found my posts offensive then they themselfs have problems because they some how a misconception I'm degrading their disability when I'm not. People who like dressing up and acting like big babies telling me I have mental problems. hahaha. Is that not offensive to babies dressing like them? More so for people who only just realized this fetish exist, they tend to think you are a bunch of paedophiles, pretty ignerent eh? I'm sure you will be the fist one to prance around protesting that people are just different and wanting tolerance.

I'm very aware of people with learning disabilities, I was educational statemented and did attend a special school for seven years. That would make me

disabled right? I did have social services buy me incontinence pads for years because I had a emotional need for them. I have aways been around mentally disabled people and have seen first hand how they are treated. I would say that 7 years at school was the best years of my life. The whole school only had 50 children attending so was only four people in my class. I think you will also find I'm still classed as disabled.

I think you're missing the point Goerge. The whole argument isn't about whether your fetish is acceptable or not, few fetishes are to people who don't share or understand them (as you have just demonstrated above). The argument is about you making a show of it in public for your own kicks, that's what people are finding offensive. Who cares what you do in your own home, that's your business and only affects you.

If all you wanted to do is find other people who share this, then why not post in the fetish section or meeting place? Instead you make inflammatory posts (the previous one was about incon) and then when people with "real" problems get upset you just rub salt into the wound and insult them even more. Then you twist it all around and blame others for your mistakes by saying things like "if they are offended they have a problem" or "if they don't agree with me they are intolerant" or "dressing like a baby is offensive too"........why is it always someone else's fault Goerge?

To answer your questions;

No I do not consider dressing as a baby offensive to real babies. One they are not old enough to feel offended, and two I only do this in private, so unlike you I offend nobody.

No I don't ever "prance around" protesting that people are different and want tolerance. I honestly couldn't care less if people accept this or not (the mainstream never will anyway). Besides, I don't feel the need to draw attention to myself by involving the public in my fetish!

I didn't tell you that you have mental problems, and neither (despite what you say) do ABs or DLs in general. In fact, why don't you quote me where I said that about you?

Beth