LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I Am New

Hi I am quite new here although I did join about 2 yrs ago never posted!! I am a 28yrs old female DL and a bt curious dont always wear diapers only now and agian when I go the house to myself!! Used to think I was totally strange til i found this site!!

I used to wet my bed at night till i was about 11 bit his was due to the facy that I used to have epilepsy and would bladder control in a fit!! WIsh I had of known about older people in diapers then would of worn them!! Well just wanted to say hi!!!

Hi I am quite new here although I did join about 2 yrs ago never posted!! I am a 28yrs old female DL and a bt curious dont always wear diapers only now and agian when I go the house to myself!! Used to think I was totally strange til i found this site!!

I used to wet my bed at night till i was about 11 bit his was due to the facy that I used to have epilepsy and would bladder control in a fit!! WIsh I had of known about older people in diapers then would of worn them!! Well just wanted to say hi!!!

hello diaperGirl its nice to see female in here ... I hope you are made welcome and become part of the wider AB,DL and wider comunity

Welcome to the board! i joined recently myself, i still wet the bed. you are totally not alone! chris :rolleyes: