LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very New To The Whole Scene

Guest MyMelody

Guest MyMelody

So, not too long ago, I got in to a 3 person relationship. Me, a guy, and another girl. Hey, don't knock it, it's fun.

Anyway, they told me they wanted to do the whole mommy daddy thing with me. I figured, ok, I'm up for anything.

So, I'm the sub.

I'm not allowed to go anywhere without them.

I good friend of mine plays along too, but not really IN the relationship.

Just to not put their names online without asking, I'll use "mommy" "daddy". In real life, I just call them by first name.

Well daddy doesn't like bringing my potty, and I end up having to wait to long. When I'd end up wetting my pants, he'd bring me home and just tell mommy I wet myself. A few times of this, she put me in pull ups. Of course, still waiting too long, still wet.

So, then she just puts me in diapers.

So now, if I say I have to go to the bathroom, he just says "No you don't, you're fine." I'd go back to playing or whatever, but I can't hold it forever and end up wetting or messing my diaper. So... looks like I'll never get my regular underwear back.

It's different, but so far, kinda fun.

We were at a party with some of momy and daddys friends, and some of my old friends. I told him I had to use the bathroom, and as usuall, he said "No, you're fine!"

and somebody I had JUST met says "Umm... you're not letting your girlfriend use the bathroom?" and he says "Don't worry. She's got a diaper on, she'll be fine."

We've got a safeword, but I haven't felt the need to use it.

Wow, a new female member and no replies already? :-)

Well, if youre not running screaming after being forced into diapers, then welcome to the scene. I've dabbled in the bdsm scene, but just got bored with it, and was on the dom side of things as well. It does sound like youre enjoying it though, or at least giving it a fair chance, so hope all works out for you :-P

And again, welcome to the site.

Yes as Stork said welcome,

If you are enjoying it then more power to you! I personally would test the safety word just to make sure things aren't getting out of hand.

However as long as it is safe play then I wouldn't mind trying it sometime with a spouse :D

So, not too long ago, I got in to a 3 person relationship. Me, a guy, and another girl. Hey, don't knock it, it's fun.

Anyway, they told me they wanted to do the whole mommy daddy thing with me. I figured, ok, I'm up for anything.

So, I'm the sub.

I'm not allowed to go anywhere without them.

I good friend of mine plays along too, but not really IN the relationship.

Just to not put their names online without asking, I'll use "mommy" "daddy". In real life, I just call them by first name.

Well daddy doesn't like bringing my potty, and I end up having to wait to long. When I'd end up wetting my pants, he'd bring me home and just tell mommy I wet myself. A few times of this, she put me in pull ups. Of course, still waiting too long, still wet.

So, then she just puts me in diapers.

So now, if I say I have to go to the bathroom, he just says "No you don't, you're fine." I'd go back to playing or whatever, but I can't hold it forever and end up wetting or messing my diaper. So... looks like I'll never get my regular underwear back.

It's different, but so far, kinda fun.

We were at a party with some of momy and daddys friends, and some of my old friends. I told him I had to use the bathroom, and as usuall, he said "No, you're fine!"

and somebody I had JUST met says "Umm... you're not letting your girlfriend use the bathroom?" and he says "Don't worry. She's got a diaper on, she'll be fine."

We've got a safeword, but I haven't felt the need to use it.

wow..sounds cool..i just do it private.oooooooooooobe my friend