LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spotted In My Diapers!

Guest Guest

Guest binkys and bahbahs

Exgirlfriend caught me once diapered and in plastic pants- walked into my apartment unexpected, while I was "pleasing" myself. Had my hand down my diaper watching a dirty movie when she came in. I jumped up from the living room couch but she told me "No, finish what you were doing" and sat down in a chair across from me. When I finished in my diaper she asked me if I needed to be changed, but as we all know once the release comes the embarrasment and guilt kick in, so the answer was no. Sadly the whole diaper thing actually was an issue for her and we were done about a week later, but I always have that memory of her sitting down to watch me "finish what I was doing".

Guest steveindiapers

When I was still living at home as a teenager, about 14, I was busted by my older brother. We shared the same bedroom. I kept a pair of waterproof training pants hidden under my bed and would wear them on occassion when I thought it would be safe. One weekend, he said he would be spending two nights on a camping trip with a friend so I knew I would have the room to myself. It was about 10 pm on that Friday night and I was in bed wearing only the traing pants, totally uncovered. I had just put them on and was feeling myself out when all of a sudden the light came on and he walked in. (The trip was cancelled last minute so he came home after hanging out with his friend for a while.) He immediately had a disgusted look on his face and just turned around without saying anything. He slept on the couch that night. I quickly took off the training pants, hid them again and crawled back under the covers. I didn't sleep much that night. In the morning he gave me another disgusted look but never said a word about it to me or my parents. It was a long time before I had the nerve to play with my diaper pants again, but eventually I did.

a few years back i was going out to jasper to do some skiing, and my mom out of the blue decides to help me pack. Well appearently she was looking through my dresser and got to the bottom drawer which just happens to be where i keep my diapers and baby stuff. As you can imagine when i came up stairs it was awkward. She asked me why i had diapers, i was freaked, i responded along the lines that i'd explain it to her when i was ready, she seemed to accept it and left it at that. The incident had been on my mid for a while and so after consulting with an online friend i decided to show her some sites explaining this ex. WKLD and http://understanding.infantilism.org/ . after that i bought a pack of depends once while out shopping with her. Since then it hasn't come up. For those of u that havn't gotten caught hope u never do.

Also a year or so before that my sister was bringing up the laundry to my room and was putting it away and found my diapers in the bottom drawer she asked me about them i completly freaked and got a garbage bag and put all the diapers in it and through them away so when she came back agian to look the drawer was empty, thankfully she hasn't said anything since

• 2 weeks later...

I always pack a few diapers in my luggage when I fly on business trips. Once, when I was returning home, I was "selected" by TSA for one of those in-dpth searches where they manually search your luggage and pat you down. They finished patting me down, and when I walked over to pick up my luggage, a TSA agent was in the middle of searching through it. He came across the diapers and stopped cold. He didn't even search the rest of of my suitcase. He stopped, zipped my bag up, and handed it to me with a stupid look on his face. I think he was more embarrased than I was! I smiled and said "thanks".

• 1 month later...

Was changing in a uni-sex bathroom at a gas station today. Jeans around my ankles, just getting the last tape fastened, ready to pull up my training pants... :D

not one but two girls, early twenties, walk in... :o

guess the door didn't lock behind me automatically like it was supposed to...

both froze and then bust out laughing...one girl going "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" as they made a hasty retreat. :Crylol:

When I walked across the lot I pretended not to notice them hiding and laughing their asses off in their car a few spaces away, watching me walk to my car. :roflmao:

Humiliation really gets me hot (thats why I wear) so I immediatley had to go home and "relieve" myself. :wub:

I have been seen in nothing but my diapers many times by strangers -- sometimes deliberately and sometimes by accident. I used to live where an AMTRAK trains passed near my home every morning and I liked to wear my diapers out to the railroad where I could be seen wearing nothing but my diapers by the passengers going by. It was a secluded spot where I was both exposed but fairly safe. On several occasions the trains passed very slowly and I could see people on the trains looking at me, pointing and laughing. Of course, I especially enjoyed wetting my diapers while people were watching me.

There were also times when I was caught. Twice there was someone driving a pickup truck along the path beside the tracks. Another time I had taken my video camera out to tape myself and as the train went by you could see the engineers head snap around to look at me!

I have often worn my diapers out in public places under my clothes and have never been aware of anyone noticing; if they did they didn't say anything.

As you can see from my photo, I still enjoy being seen in just my diapers!

Guest VladYvhv

Anybody caught at home by girl/boy-freind or worse yet, out by an ex or that person you always wanted to hook up with? :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No... I've never actually had a girlfriend... Surely not for a lack of trying, either... Mostly because I'm just too different from everyone ese around me (even without the diapers [which's info I've never shared with any public but the online AB/DL community])... The only gal who might've given me a chance ended up moving away :crybaby:... Before that, she kept running off boyfriends who weren't satisfied with the idea of waiting for marrage to have sex... Ironically enough, I hold the same belief... We got along well, enough, but I always had to avoid the suspicions of other guys (who're all bigger than me [dispite having had beaten up 2 other guys bigger than me, I've never had a desire to fight someone {both of those times, I was attack and it was a case of "beat them up or get beaten up"}]). Of corse, being one of the smartest people in HS meant that I occasionally got assigned to help her during studyhall time when she was getting behind in some classes (most often, this was just her sandbagging to avoid the pointless buisywork given out when one had nothing to do in studyhall :whistling:). Once, during an FFA trip to Chicago (with her boyfriend at the time not in FFA ^_^), while riding the subway, she staged a little slip, effectively hugging me from behind while making it look like an accident :thumbsup:. Of all the people I know, she's the only one I'd even consider giving the chance to catch me in diapers (or even tell about them). Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll move back here or to one of the other towns 'round here in the future... And, as long as I'm thinking positively, maybe she'll still be single. :D

Don't know whether this is the right place, but many years ago we (several AB's) went to the Sex Maniacs Ball. A charity ball for various fetishists.

We went wearing our bestest baby outfits.

And I was changed by complete strangers as well as the nanny we took with us.

It is surprising how easy people really are with it.

I believe at least my next door neighbour knows I wear nappies. Neither he nor his wife have mentioned it. And they sign for my Molicare nappies when they are delivered. :Crylol:

No one at work has mentioned anything either.

BJ :Crylol: