LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Poo Or Not To Poo

wettim

Hello my fellow diaper wearers. I have been incontinent (urinary) for many years and wear diapers 24/7 for that reason. I have alot of respect for the AB's but I have never made a poopy diaper before, I guess my question to this fine group of people is Should I poop my diaper so I have a clear understanding of a true AB or Not. If the people of this group shows enough support I plan on being online in daily diapers at around 7 sat morning for the making of my first poopy diaper. please dont respond with do it if you feel like it. I would like all my friends here to suggest or comment and be ready in the morn for the decision.

WETTIM

Hello my fellow diaper wearers. I have been incontinent (urinary) for many years and wear diapers 24/7 for that reason. I have alot of respect for the AB's but I have never made a poopy diaper before, I guess my question to this fine group of people is Should I poop my diaper so I have a clear understanding of a true AB or Not. If the people of this group shows enough support I plan on being online in daily diapers at around 7 sat morning for the making of my first poopy diaper. please dont respond with do it if you feel like it. I would like all my friends here to suggest or comment and be ready in the morn for the decision.

WETTIM

thats funny that you should say that because i have been wearing diapers for a few years and have never pooed in my diaper. that is untill 2 days ago. and since then i do pee and poo in them.it makes you feel even more like a baby.

Well I guess the people have spoken I was hopeing for more encouragement but the decision has been made. June 7th Saturday is going to be the day for my first poopy diaper. I will try to be online on Daily Diapers so IM me for the latest results. Maybe then I can relate to the ways of a Adult Baby and feel like one also Have a Great Day Babies!