LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life, Or Lifestyle?

I don't have a life, I can't afford it. :P I am, however, two different people, so not having a life is probably less complicated for me. Sometimes I'm me, husband, father of three, hoping to be a grandpa. Sometimes I'm five, regressing to two. I can't be both at the same time, it doesn't work. Self nurture has saved me when it comes to my infantile regressing person. For a time I couldn't juxtapose either person. Now, after more than a year in therapy life is calming down and both people can exist in peace. I'm still very fragile but not nearly as needy. As long as nobody messes with (or in) my diapers, I'm happy.

I don't have a life, I can't afford it. :P I am, however, two different people, so not having a life is probably less complicated for me. Sometimes I'm me, husband, father of three, hoping to be a grandpa. Sometimes I'm five, regressing to two. I can't be both at the same time, it doesn't work. Self nurture has saved me when it comes to my infantile regressing person. For a time I couldn't juxtapose either person. Now, after more than a year in therapy life is calming down and both people can exist in peace. I'm still very fragile but not nearly as needy. As long as nobody messes with (or in) my diapers, I'm happy.

I would say for me, it comes down to a lifestyle. For a while, I was doing something similar that you were describing, turtlepins: keeping the DL side as something distinct from my "real" life. But when I finally told a close relative about it--one of my aunts, whom I love dearly--I learned to accept and embrace that side of myself. Now, I just take diapers as another part of my easygoing, poetry-seeking, artistically creative, and eccentric existence.

I am constantly a mix of adult and baby.

I ALWAYS have my pacifier on my person, sometimes in my mouth, and my stuffed wolf is usually in the car if I'm out.

I am childish unless the situation requires me to be mature.