LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Very Sorry - All Please Read.

To everyone,

Regarding my behaviour and attitude when I entered the room last Wednesday, I realise I made myself look something of a big fool when I tried to take control. I don't know why I did that as that's not me at all, I don't want to control everyone or anyone. I am a strict disciplinarian that is true, but I do understand that everyone has their own agenda and some of you will only answer to certain people within the room and some of you will only answer to their respective Mummies and/or Daddies.

I'm very new at this lifestyle, so please give me another chance and I'll prove I'm worthy of your friendship.

I have been lucky enough within the last couple of days, to have been blessed with two online babies MillyMoo and Dragonfox, both of which have cupped my frozen heart in their cosy little hands and started the ice melting. So in some respects my profile is a little bit of a lie. I'm not really as grumpy or mean as I like to think.

If you can see it in your hearts to forgive me and let me try again I promise I won't let you, or my babies down again. I also promise to smile a lot more and join in the fun rather than playing the big "I AM" and spoiling it for everybody, maybe my name isn't that ironic.....who knows you may even like me.

As for my attitude, that's been locked away in a space rocket and blasted off into the sun never to be seen again.

I am truely very, very sorry I hurt, upset and/or aggrevated everyone.

Yours hopefully,

Chuckles.

You're right there Chuckles you have upset a few people and from what I've heard they didn't like it very much. One of the members actually said they thought your attitude and behaviour was distasteful.

My personal opinion is they were both disgraceful to say the least. But that's only on hearsay, as I wasn't in the room at the time. Though I certainly don't like my friends being insulted and treated in that manner.

I have read your profile and quite frankly it didn't scare me one bit, you may well be strict but at the end of the day this is only role playing. People here have issues that take some accepting and understanding. You also need to respect the people here in the same way you would expect to be respected yourself, and you must respect there ways and wishes.

That now said I for one appreciate your apology, I'm not sure the rest do. I also believe in second chances, everybody makes mistakes and everybody should be given the chance to make amends.

Most of the people here are very nice people, who are always willing to listen and help where they can. I believe (although I cannot swear) that if they read your apology they to will give you the chance your asking for. I will try and help where I can by asking them to read your post, but I will not endanger my friendship with them.

Good luck,

Baby Tickles :roflmao:

Guest katiekat01

hi tickles,

i ams not upset i just am a baby with an attitude. very little sugar and a lot of spice :D I ams married and my hubby is my daddy. he the only person i answer too lol (if u would believe i answer to anyone) so don't be discouraged it all good and u not have to be worried that ur not going to be welcomed back to the room, cos if u treat me right i will treat u right.

-Heather

To those who have kindly read this apology and know what it's about, thank you very much.

To those who don't know what it's about.....I'm not going to explain as I'm very embarrassed about it. I haven't insulted you, so it wouldn't do me any good. But thanks for reading anyway.

Chuckles.

To those who have kindly read this apology and know what it's about, thank you very much.

To those who don't know what it's about.....I'm not going to explain as I'm very embarrassed about it. I haven't insulted you, so it wouldn't do me any good. But thanks for reading anyway.

Chuckles.

Nah, it wouldn't do you any good...........but it would entertain us!!!!

Go Chuckles........Go Chuckles!!!!

Takes some popcorn out of Upsey's bucket whilst she is distracted.

Hi Chuckels,

My name is Tink.....I used to come here every day, but I left becuase of a situation somewaht like this, and i am following in ur shoes by not explaining cause it was emarrassing for those involved. I have chose to come back mostly out of curiousity. Most ppl prolly ahvent been here long enough to remember me as it was at least 2 years ago. I hope to make new friends and get reaquainted with any on ethats from the old school days. Id be happy to chat with you and be friends as I am quite the submissive (i have a daddy IRL, my husband) I love to play with other daddies online and yes I have persmission from my daddy to do so. Well Hope I see you soon!

Much Love,

Tink

• 2 weeks later...