LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe Feeder

I know there are quite a few (AB) babies here that really hate baby food. I can understand that, some baby food is just plain super icky.

But if you're anything like me, you might eat too fast and/or are too young to be trusted with large pieces of growned up food (choking...feeding it to the puppy...maybe food fights?!) :angel_not:

And if your mommy or daddy is anything like my Dady, they may be afraid of you choking (or being naughty, hehe).

Has anyone thought about using one of these for the problem(s)?

Baby Safe Feeder (click me)

Dady says it's a good idea for me.

What about you all? Do you (or your mommy/daddy) think this is a good idea for your use? Has anyone tried it?

~ Moogle

I know there are quite a few (AB) babies here that really hate baby food. I can understand that, some baby food is just plain super icky.

But if you're anything like me, you might eat too fast and/or are too young to be trusted with large pieces of growned up food (choking...feeding it to the puppy...maybe food fights?!) :angel_not:

And if your mommy or daddy is anything like my Dady, they may be afraid of you choking (or being naughty, hehe).

Has anyone thought about using one of these for the problem(s)?

Baby Safe Feeder (click me)

Dady says it's a good idea for me.

What about you all? Do you (or your mommy/daddy) think this is a good idea for your use? Has anyone tried it?

~ Moogle

Dont like the look of that one!! I can see how it would promote safe feeding, but surely you wont get much food out of it at a time, therefore leaving you unsatisfied.

But my Daddy might disagree, since i threw my dinner on the floor not too long ago!! :rolleyes: