LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Ultra Stretch

I've been thinking about ordering some of the new Tena Ultra Stretch and was curious to hear others opinions of this diaper. I would also be interested in seeing a photo if anyone would post one.

Not as absorbant as the Tena Super Brief but the full length hook and loop design might just be the best non tape closure EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn if these things were plastic backed with a landing zone area for the velcro to stick to...I would consider switching from Secure X-Plus.

I still lean toward the plastic design because I have had cloth covers press through the wettness into my cloths during extended wear.

But my local source had these samples on a shelf and I had to try a couple of packs.

Much like a pull up but without having to take your pants off to change, Very well fitting and very absorbant :thumbsup:

:fish_h4h:

I've looked at the video on the tena site and these look good - I used to be "old school" in that I wanted my nappies to be white, plastic-covered and crinkly, but over the last few years have appreciated the more modern cloth-backed nappies and am a hug fan of abri-wings and tena-flex. In reality, "baby-like" now means cloth-backed, given how pampers and huggies are made these days.

I've never have wetness "press through" even with long periods in tena-flex.

One thing that does worry me with what I can see of the ultra, is the lack of padding up the front - reminds me of pull-ups, which just don't work for me. And less capacity than a tena super? Oh dear. How much less?

Tad.