LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Sissy Girl Wets Herself

Hi I'm a naughty 5 year old sissy girl, I've just wet my diaper again, no one knows I do it on purpose because I like the wet squishy feeling but I know it's very naughty and I know bad little girls should be punished severely for wetting themselves. So if anyone wants to punish/humiliate me in any way they want then please do. I will say thank you for punishing me afterwards

Hi I'm a naughty 5 year old sissy girl, I've just wet my diaper again, no one knows I do it on purpose because I like the wet squishy feeling but I know it's very naughty and I know bad little girls should be punished severely for wetting themselves. So if anyone wants to punish/humiliate me in any way they want then please do. I will say thank you for punishing me afterwards

Mommy, Mommy, Lucy has wet herself........and she told me she did it on purpose! :o

*Mommy* Did you do it on purpose Lucy, is what Beth is saying true? :angry2:

WELL?

I'm sorry mommy, really I am, but it feels so nice! Please don't punish me.

Nice?

Nice?

I will give you nice young lady!

*Mommy puts you over her knee and gives you six hard spanks on your messy diaper and another two on the top of each leg.*

WHAAACK!!!!

WHAAACK!!!!

Now, if you like messy diapers so much you will keep it on all night, and you will wear these over it to make sure *Mommy holds up a pair of locking plastic ruffle pants*

COME HERE LUCY!!

*Mommy holds out the plastic ruffle pants*

Put your feet through the holes Lucy, come on!

*Mommy ignores your sobbing and pulls up the pants over your messy diaper*

There, and just to make sure you don't try and remove them during the night *Mommy locks a padlock tightly around your waist*

Now get into bed, you bad little girl!

Please mommy, I don't want diaper rash it's really painful! What happens if I need to pee again in the night? This diaper is already full. I didn't mean to be naughty, am I really a dirty little girl?

(I'm away for three or four days now but I'll be back next week)