LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Again, Maybe...

AndB

Well, I guess I'll preference by saying that I wear usually wear diapers 24/7. Partially for incontinence, I do have a legitimate need for some kind of protection, but not diapers per se. I wear diapers because I like them.

Anyway, I just got back from visiting with family after the death of a family member. I decided that I didn't want to deal with "diapers" and all that baggage, so I just went with pads (enough for my actual needs). This was a mistake on a couple of fronts: 1) The pads eventually got wet, and I needed to change, so it's not like I actually saved myself from anything! In fact, the pads needed more changing than a diaper would have! 2) After a few days, all I could think about was getting back home and back into diapers! My own opinion is that it's much healthier to just wear diapers than to go through the obsessing.

So I guess next time I'll just wear the diapers I need! Maybe....

While I'm reluctant to go to my wife of 20 years and just blurt out that I've come to love diapers, if I had even the slightest medical need (not psychological) I would certainly go for it.