LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

DL88

Hi, I know there are many people that post about being new here, however, I figured why not do the same. I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am a Diaper Lover. Honestly I do like being a DL and wearing them makes me happy. I have told 2 of my best friends about it, 1 was extremely accepting while the other doesn't so much care as long as I keep it to myself.

I am 19, and now that I look back I have been into diapers as early as I can remember (atleast 5 y/o); but, back then I resorted to other means to appease myself. I bought my first pack of diapers when I was 16 and have finally just now come to terms about myself and really accepted myself.

Now that I have joined this community of other adults that share the same interests as me I am happier then ever! I used to feel alone and like something must be wrong with me.

Lookin forward to chattin here, ^_^

DL88

Welcome to the club. Youre either really bold, or really nuts, having told 2 friends already :-)

You'll never be alone with any interest you have. Even if you like stuffing broccoli up your nose so you can lick it with your toungue now and then because you like the taste, there's probably someone else out there who likes the same. though I doubt there's any forums for broccoli nose stuffers out there.

Youre quite far from being alone. And there's probably plenty of people out there who have the urge to wear, but resist it because they are afraid of being abnormal.

I've also been into diapers since about 5 years old. I remember getting into it in kindergarten, where i'd steal one whenever I went to the bathroom and put it on. I kept getting caught, and my parents were being told. so i stopped for many many years until I moved out, then I picked it up again.

So, make yourself at home, dig up some old topics, and necropost em :-P

Ah yes. The ancient art of Necroposting. Would a person engaged in the art be a Necropostmaster? Or a Postmancer? LOL Sorry. Couldnt help myself.

Anways, welcome to the boards DL88. As Stork said, You are definitely braver about telling your friends and such than many of us here if you have already told 2 folks. The fact that both of them havent rejected you out of hand (and in fact in one case is accepting of it), and that you've fallen into a fairly good community here (IMHO) should help with some of the occaisional personal concerns that will arise about your intersts.

As with you, I have been interested in diapers nearly as long as I can remember. Not really in regressing or whatnot, just the diapers for all intents and purposes. I stopped wearing during my teenage years (although I always wanted to), and picked up again in college. I wear most every night now, and have come to really enjoy it.

I wish you the best in your journey. If you need to ask questions, this is a great place to do it.

Thanks for your words Stork and KR! It's great this community is here and it is full of great people.

I have never been into regression, I love my adult life, just simply like to wear and use them. I NEVER want to go back to my childhood! <_<

As for the 2 friends I have told(both female), they are accepting of it but have a different view of it. One is like my sister, have known her for awhile, and she is willing to even try it herself just to better understand. The other (more like a gf) doesn't really care, she just doesn't wanna see it or talk about it. Havn't told any of my bros. yet I have a feeling they won't be as understanding. Really I wanna keep it a secret, I just had to reachout to these two though, they are really the 2 closest people to me and their view is important to me.

When I think about being in a diaper, I actually feel that is my true identity. Kinda like that Nip/Tuck where the guy wanted his leg amputated because he felt complete without it. I feel complete in a diaper.

Thanks for your words Stork and KR! It's great this community is here and it is full of great people.

I have never been into regression, I love my adult life, just simply like to wear and use them. I NEVER want to go back to my childhood! <_<

As for the 2 friends I have told(both female), they are accepting of it but have a different view of it. One is like my sister, have known her for awhile, and she is willing to even try it herself just to better understand. The other (more like a gf) doesn't really care, she just doesn't wanna see it or talk about it. Havn't told any of my bros. yet I have a feeling they won't be as understanding. Really I wanna keep it a secret, I just had to reachout to these two though, they are really the 2 closest people to me and their view is important to me.

When I think about being in a diaper, I actually feel that is my true identity. Kinda like that Nip/Tuck where the guy wanted his leg amputated because he felt complete without it. I feel complete in a diaper.

Don`t chop your leg off what ever you do!! i have also wanted to wear nappies since about 4 years old. i realy struggled through my teens, trying to accept myself, binge bust cycles and all those sort of things. I eventually accepted myself when i was 28. Told my sister and then girlfriend, both really accepting. Never felt happier. I am 40 now, so the internet was not really around for me at least, so discovered others like me after that time. its great you have come to terms with nappy wearing so soon. i hope you continue to enjoy them and discover more about yourself. don`t tell people if you dont feel comfortable with it. i`ve always found that opportunities will present themselves.

Ric