LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problems With Secure X Plus

I have orderd a few cases from them before with no trubbles, I had orderd a sample pack of xl diapers to see if the would fit me better, when they got here with my case, the diaper said xl, but was the same exact size as the larges I were.

So I figgured I would ask the next time I placed a order about there sizing, well my next order (being my curent case) I asked if there was a big size diffrence, the lady said yes there was, so I told her of my problem with the sammple and just brushed it off, said I must of been mistakin.

So not wanting to cause trubble on mislabled samples I just figgured screw it.

When the case i orderd at that time arived and i put the first diaper on, it leaked!!!! the plastc had a big split in it right in the front, what a mess! By the time I had worn the first bag 9 out of 12 diapers had problems, leaks/holes were the bigist problem, then a couple were mismade, the tapes were screwed up, and the landing zone for them was wadded up at the top.

By now im upset and have wrote them a letter asking what can be done about this, I receved a email saying they will replace any diapers that were bad.

My 2nd bag had 5 that leaked, (god how imberising, and espesaly when im at work!) when I pulled one diaper out it had this real real bad oil smell (like a macheen oil) when i unfolde it it had a huge O ring made into it!!!!!!

I get to my 3rd bag and the first thing I find when I open it the end diapers are wadded in the pack, so I count and there are only 10 diapers in the bag!!

So I am realy pissed off by this point and call the company and ask what can be done about all this, I tell them I have one bag still unopend and I cant trust it, the lady tells me there is a 15% restocking fee, witch i tell her is bullshit!!

So she tells me she will have her supervisor call me imedily and we can resolve this ishue, I say ok and hanng up.

3 days later a receve a email from this unnamed supervisor, saying that she has allredy told me they will replace any bad diapers on my next order....

well now it is time to order and im not sure what to do, out of a case of 48, I have had 26 of them with major problems!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my compisation, but I dont trust there products anymore......

I've only ever had one problem with a secure diaper, and it was a hole in the plastic... and that was because I was sitting on a sticker in the carpet which CAUSED the hole. :lol:

But, yes, that does sound like quite a pickle and entirely unlike TBHG.

Those are new ones on me also Stewie,

Aside from having a single tape missing on one sample diaper.

Out of 124 cases the only problems I have run into with the X-Plus was one bag of large mixed in with my other mediums.

And when I called about it there was an imediate responce. I was offered a replacement bag, or discount on next purchace.

But hey, with every product you make a couple of million of, there will be mistakes. Maybe someone screwed up and sent you the box of discards by mistake.

Don't give up on one of the best diapers made....

:fish_h4h:

I have figgure that it must be a flaw like you say hunter, i realy love theas diapers, it just worys me if i will have more leaks!!!

As for you witch that is just rude!!! if you realy need justifcation ask my girlfrend / mommy! im not someone that photographs my leaky diapers, why in the hell would i go therew all the tubble of wrighting all of this?

I plan on getting my replacement packs and seeing how they work, i realy do like them its just im a bit jaded now, and if you serch another popular baby page you will find im not the only one having trubble with them right now!

I have figgure that it must be a flaw like you say hunter, i realy love theas diapers, it just worys me if i will have more leaks!!!

As for you witch that is just rude!!! if you realy need justifcation ask my girlfrend / mommy! im not someone that photographs my leaky diapers, why in the hell would i go therew all the tubble of wrighting all of this?

I plan on getting my replacement packs and seeing how they work, i realy do like them its just im a bit jaded now, and if you serch another popular baby page you will find im not the only one having trubble with them right now!

I just find it hard to believe that an oily O ring made it in to a diaper. I just can't imagine quality control missing that!

I know what you meen witch, i couldent beleve it also! it was not oily it just smelled of oil, and had a o ring inside of it about 7 inches wide, my mommy didnt beleve it eather, so i saved it untill the next time she came over so she could see it!!

when she got there i grabed ahold of it and tore it out of the diaper, it was a whiteish rubber and looked new but stunk!!!