LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poetry: Fanny

well said duck. i think those who have negative comments also have negative thoughts. Maybe when they were growing up their parents would do the same to them. Its a shame we have these kind of people in our community. atleast its something someone has added to the community.

I dont mind poems but I respect the writer for sharing it with us.

inspired is the word I was looking for. Maybe phogendpf and eric's parents never inspired them or praised them for doing hard at school or doing something good in their lifes.

inspired is the word I was looking for. Maybe phogendpf and eric's parents never inspired them or praised them for doing hard at school or doing something good in their lifes.

I would be careful when you talk about someone elses parents... tread softly... it's not the most welcoming and forgiving ground.

I love poetry... not all of it... Did YOU ever read anything like Milton, Heaney, Turgenev, W. E. Henley, Longfellow? (just to name a few)...

My humble home consists of mostly books - stuff dating from the 12th century to the 21st and some even older and weird stuff... I'm addicted to books, stories, knowledge... I've read the bible (old and new testament), the holy qu'ran, many of the Buddhistic scriptures... I maybe have read more than most here. MAYBE.

But only because I love to read, love poetry it doesn't mean I like everything I read, and criticism, if you publish your works is one of the things you'll get - POSITIVE and NEGATIVE...

upsydaisy has basically flooded the board here with countless "on-Topic" simple, very "floral" poems of her... it's her right... and I never said the stuff is bad... it's not what I usually would read but to hell with that.

Again, watch what you say about my parents. Making assumptions of my upbringing can be very insulting - and personal.

My mother was an avid reader - so was my father (for all wrong that he'd done - he had a good taste in literature). My grand father whom I spent a lot of my time with and dearly loved had owned and had read more books than I've seen in some libraries (when he died, it was what I inherited - not every book (I wouldn't have had the space for that, unfortuantly, but a huge amount)... And I'd prefer to starve to death, before I sell a single one of them... Much of my free time in the army was occupied by reading and writing poetry, and reading of books.

Some of you guys kill me, the girl writes a funny poem and you have an argument about it!

If I posted on this forum saying the grass is green, some of you would start arguing with me saying not everwhere. For some of you the glass really is half empty. Lighten up people!!

We luv you Upsey, we do

We luv you Upsey, we do

We luv you Upsey, we doooo!

UPSEY WE LUV YOU!!!

(Based on a traditional English football song!)

Going now, before someone replies saying does that song mean I love Upsey more than my parents? Or their parents? Or George Bush's parents? :argue::bash::starwars::mf_swordfight:

Beth

eric truth hurts. Now you feel its not nice to degrade someone like you did. when was the last time you added something to the community? You criticize. and as I said before if you dislike poems then dont read them.

Its like if your child learn how to ride a bike for the first time, you praise them, not degrade them but in your cause you would unless its about you.

Eric get off your high horse for a change.

bethany is right, lighten up. Atleast we know who the board bullies are (eric).

I have blocked erics comments and future comments from now on and all your further negitive comments please keep to yourself.

I have NO idea what happened in this topic, with stuff being deleted and the discussion corkscrewing all over the place, but just because someone's opinion is negative doesn't mean it can't be valuable or valid. I think Eric has made some excellent arguments in these forums, though his opinions aren't always popular. I have negative opinions, and I'm sure the rest of you do as well. It doesn't make you mean or haughty or a bully--it just means you have a personality, that you evaluate what you see instead of just soaking it in and doing nothing with it. Freedom of speech applies to ALL statements, not just the ones that make us feel good.

...But on the topic of poetry: I'm not a huge fan of what poetry has come to nowadays. People seem to think poetry is all about obscuring your message with fancy language, and then they claim they're trying to express themselves and communicate. Making yourself clear as mud isn't a great way to communicate.

I have NO idea what happened in this topic, with stuff being deleted and the discussion corkscrewing all over the place, but just because someone's opinion is negative doesn't mean it can't be valuable or valid. I think Eric has made some excellent arguments in these forums, though his opinions aren't always popular. I have negative opinions, and I'm sure the rest of you do as well. It doesn't make you mean or haughty or a bully--it just means you have a personality, that you evaluate what you see instead of just soaking it in and doing nothing with it. Freedom of speech applies to ALL statements, not just the ones that make us feel good.

...But on the topic of poetry: I'm not a huge fan of what poetry has come to nowadays. People seem to think poetry is all about obscuring your message with fancy language, and then they claim they're trying to express themselves and communicate. Making yourself clear as mud isn't a great way to communicate.

ahh, someone here who is not that close minded as that in the very moment someone else chooses to be not all "happy on the fence - and shut up if you don't like it"...

to the others here,

feel free to block my post, feel free to ignore me...

you didn't hurt me by the way - but I just find it rude to talk about someones parents, relatives, friends in a negative way, when these are not here to have a word on their own - doing so is usually called cowardice.

And if name-calling and blaming the parents is all you can come up with little_princess, than a coward that is all you are.

Truth??? ahh yes, I see you know it all then... did you read what I wrote at all?

Feel free to go in depth, and tell me what you love about the poem here... but please we're all adults and we have the right of free speech...

but to hell with this argumentation, you can of course block my posts ... if that helps to make you feel any better - fine with me.

ahh, someone here who is not that close minded as that in the very moment someone else chooses to be not all "happy on the fence - and shut up if you don't like it"...

to the others here,

feel free to block my post, feel free to ignore me...

you didn't hurt me by the way - but I just find it rude to talk about someones parents, relatives, friends in a negative way, when these are not here to have a word on their own - doing so is usually called cowardice.

And if name-calling and blaming the parents is all you can come up with little_princess, than a coward that is all you are.

Truth??? ahh yes, I see you know it all then... did you read what I wrote at all?

Feel free to go in depth, and tell me what you love about the poem here... but please we're all adults and we have the right of free speech...

but to hell with this argumentation, you can of course block my posts ... if that helps to make you feel any better - fine with me.

Is the board bully still going on and on. What a moron. The topic is over yet it finds things to rant over. Give this idiot a microphone and put him in times square for his rant.

We are are all entitled to our opinion, and yes it doesn't always mean that everyone will agree. Eric has made some interesting posts, so have lots of other people. I've made my fare share of negative comments and can be rude at times, but I can also laugh at myself and enjoy a joke. For some of you this seems impossible......as I said the glass is half empty!

Okay, so someone posts a joke or a poem or a funny story. If you don't like it skip it, or just tell the person you didn't like it. But nobody on here is entitled to tell you not to post them anymore......this is being a bully.

I've noticed a trend on here where certain members are being shouted down whenever they open their mouths. If they make a serious point they are shouted down (often with juvenile rantings and personal insults.) If they crack a joke, the same people take it seriously and shout them down. They can't win!

If you (not you in paticular Aleia) want to make a negative comment about something fine, I look forward to it. But cut out the bullying. Being a bully isn't being assertive, it's a sign of your own insecurity!

Beth

Is the board bully still going on and on. What a moron. The topic is over yet it finds things to rant over. Give this idiot a microphone and put him in times square for his rant.

And you say I should come down from my high horse... now that's what I call irony...

and all you can do is calling names ;) if anything - it's bemusing in a sad way...

there is a slight difference between entitled to our opinion and degrading someone and post negative comments about their poem.

My answer to this is IF you don't like poems then don't read it. Its easy as that, Not unless you like like to argue. Maybe its what these people are here for.

Its very sad.

I'm quite astound about your comments - I love poetry... if you had taken your time to read my replies, you would have only very little reason to doubt that simple fact. but believe whatever way you want.

Degrading someone??? where please did I say anything degrading regarding upseydaisy's person??? please enlighten me on that subject.

As much as I can recall I commented on her poem, not on her personality or person per se? and if you can't stand any form of even slightly negative critique (I never went as far as to call it bad or any other degrading verb) than I can't help it if you still decide to post your works...

and why you need to jump on anyone else, going as far as to call him names (as you did in my case) without that I have ever given you anything "personal"... I don't think I have to take what comes from your mouth or keyboard any serious anymore... by going down to that level you lost a lot of credibility.

I'm quite astound about your comments - I love poetry... if you had taken your time to read my replies, you would have only very little reason to doubt that simple fact. but believe whatever way you want.

Degrading someone??? where please did I say anything degrading regarding upseydaisy's person??? please enlighten me on that subject.

As much as I can recall I commented on her poem, not on her personality or person per se? and if you can't stand any form of even slightly negative critique (I never went as far as to call it bad or any other degrading verb) than I can't help it if you still decide to post your works...

and why you need to jump on anyone else, going as far as to call him names (as you did in my case) without that I have ever given you anything "personal"... I don't think I have to take what comes from your mouth or keyboard any serious anymore... by going down to that level you lost a lot of credibility.

eric try to learn english before you try to understand it. Your a negative person. Must be something in the snow up in the hills of Switzerland.

eric try to learn english before you try to understand it. Your a negative person. Must be something in the snow up in the hills of Switzerland.

Look at yourself first when it comes to being the negative element ...

and yes, I make typos when I post to forums, as I don't plan on spending a hell lot of time to read through things a dozen times.

I believe my english skills are en par with that of most who speak it natively. if you want, point me out what I wrote so wrongly, as that you feel you must accuse me of not being able to communicate in english.

But as far as I am concerned, I have come to the conclusion, that you are a rude and not overly bright person, as all you seem capable of doing is to try to insult me. And even at that, you fail miserably. Girl, look I've had some serious insults thrown at me, but someone basically close to kindergarten-level-insults is being just overly ridiculous.... if you want to insult me, at least try to be more original... you're boring at best.

I may ask you how many languages you can speak and write fluently?

So far besides german and english, I speak & write french & italian fluently... I can commuincate in basic arabic, and can manage to get through with some Putunghua Chinese ("mandarin" chinese)... besides this I can do basic conversations in spanish and can somewhat understand russian if it is spoken slowly and on an easy level. I love languages... English I use on a daily basis and have spent a lot of time in england, the USA and have used it for business and personal matters and so far have never had a problem to understand and to communicate.

and for what it's worth - let us have a quick english lesson - taking one of your posts as an example:

there is a slight difference between entitled to our opinion and degrading someone and post negative comments about their poem.

My answer to this is IF you don't like poems then don't read it. Its easy as that, Not unless you like like to argue. Maybe its what these people are here for.

Its very sad.

In bold-typeface I have marked the very basic mistakes you have made, without going in depth.

Its vs. It's ->

It's is a contraction of "it is" or "it has."

whilst... Its is the possessive form of "it."

so.. what do we have here lil'jezzi?? it's called a mistake...

then...

Just the first sentence in that quote of yours above - it is not in a correct form and has no proper beginning and you make a rather unwelcome use of "and" as well...

as this sentence leaves the reader with many plausible interpretations it is difficult to say what it is you precisely wanted to say, but assuming that you wanted to remind me of a difference between my right for my own opinion and degrading someone - then let's try this as a correct way to say that:

"There is a slight difference between being entitled to your own opinion and actually degrading someone by posting a negative comment about their poem".

Ok, and whilst we are at it, lets go on with:

"...IF you don't like like POEMS (PLURAR (multiple poems in case you don't know what a plural is)) than don't read IT (implies SINGULAR (a single poem)).."

Jezzi, you know that there exists a difference between plural and singular, don't you?

And then to bring this sad issue to it's final conclusion - your last sentence from the quote above:

"Maybe its what these people are here for."

again a wrong implementation of "its" - and as well a perfectly sensless statement.

You start by "addressing" me personally (I'm just one) - you never make an implication of directing your written words towards a group - and yet you say "these people are...".

so, and that was just about three or four short lines of text jezzi. There would be even more details to pick on... but frankly I'm not qualified to be an english-teacher. And even more blatantly speaking, I don't understand english the slightest little bit - making mistakes as profound all the time that what I write is not comprehensible at all...

But before you go blame someone else for not being able to speak, write and understand a language, make sure you do...

Especially considering the fact that english is your native language and you claim to work as a paralegal, I assumed that in your profession correct writing skills are mandatory, but alas, gone are the days when writing indeed was considered something worthwhile enough to actually spend time on to learn it properly... At least if you choose to be judging other people for their writing skills... ahh well..

Again, once more you deliver the best possible proof on your own that you're perfectly ignorant and not quite possibly the brightest light out there...

PS: as a side note... it's "You're a negative person" and not "Your a negative person" ... now that's a very basic thing, isn't it my dear?

Look at yourself first when it comes to being the negative element ...

and yes, I make typos when I post to forums, as I don't plan on spending a hell lot of time to read through things a dozen times.

I believe my english skills are en par with that of most who speak it natively. if you want, point me out what I wrote so wrongly, as that you feel you must accuse me of not being able to communicate in english.

But as far as I am concerned, I have come to the conclusion, that you are a rude and not overly bright person, as all you seem capable of doing is to try to insult me. And even at that, you fail miserably. Girl, look I've had some serious insults thrown at me, but someone basically close to kindergarten-level-insults is being just overly ridiculous.... if you want to insult me, at least try to be more original... you're boring at best.

I may ask you how many languages you can speak and write fluently?

So far besides german and english, I speak & write french & italian fluently... I can commuincate in basic arabic, and can manage to get through with some Putunghua Chinese ("mandarin" chinese)... besides this I can do basic conversations in spanish and can somewhat understand russian if it is spoken slowly and on an easy level. I love languages... English I use on a daily basis and have spent a lot of time in england, the USA and have used it for business and personal matters and so far have never had a problem to understand and to communicate.

and for what it's worth - let us have a quick english lesson - taking one of your posts as an example:

In bold-typeface I have marked the very basic mistakes you have made, without going in depth.

Its vs. It's ->

It's is a contraction of "it is" or "it has."

whilst... Its is the possessive form of "it."

so.. what do we have here lil'jezzi?? it's called a mistake...

then...

Just the first sentence in that quote of yours above - it is not in a correct form and has no proper beginning and you make a rather unwelcome use of "and" as well...

as this sentence leaves the reader with many plausible interpretations it is difficult to say what it is you precisely wanted to say, but assuming that you wanted to remind me of a difference between my right for my own opinion and degrading someone - then let's try this as a correct way to say that:

"There is a slight difference between being entitled to your own opinion and actually degrading someone by posting a negative comment about their poem".

Ok, and whilst we are at it, lets go on with:

"...IF you don't like like POEMS (PLURAR (multiple poems in case you don't know what a plural is)) than don't read IT (implies SINGULAR (a single poem)).."

Jezzi, you know that there exists a difference between plural and singular, don't you?

And then to bring this sad issue to it's final conclusion - your last sentence from the quote above:

"Maybe its what these people are here for."

again a wrong implementation of "its" - and as well a perfectly sensless statement.

You start by "addressing" me personally (I'm just one) - you never make an implication of directing your written words towards a group - and yet you say "these people are...".

so, and that was just about three or four short lines of text jezzi. There would be even more details to pick on... but frankly I'm not qualified to be an english-teacher. And even more blatantly speaking, I don't understand english the slightest little bit - making mistakes as profound all the time that what I write is not comprehensible at all...

But before you go blame someone else for not being able to speak, write and understand a language, make sure you do...

Especially considering the fact that english is your native language and you claim to work as a paralegal, I assumed that in your profession correct writing skills are mandatory, but alas, gone are the days when writing indeed was considered something worthwhile enough to actually spend time on to learn it properly... At least if you choose to be judging other people for their writing skills... ahh well..

Again, once more you deliver the best possible proof on your own that you're perfectly ignorant and not quite possibly the brightest light out there...

PS: as a side note... it's "You're a negative person" and not "Your a negative person" ... now that's a very basic thing, isn't it my dear?

Is this what the Forum is for? DD should do us all a favour and remove this entire thread for it's stupidity. If not, can you please continue by PM. This juvenile ranting is boring everyone.

Thank you

Beth