LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In College

BabyAshley

One of my most favorite things about being away at college is the ability to wear diapers almost anytime I want. Most of my close friends are aware of my life-style, and don't have a problem with it. The ones that are not aware, are usually too oblivious to comprehend a life-style choice. This makes a great chance to be more open with my life. I've thought about recently going 24/7, but have decided against it because of the cost and availability of decent diapers around my college. One of the greatest things about SIUC is the handicap bathrooms that allow for quick changing in between classes. The greatest thing about wearing diapers in college is that everyone is so busy no one really cares even if they do notice you are wearing 2 Abena Xplus under shorts :P. If you have similar great expierences in a College that you attend please post them. I would like to hear from other College Babies and Diaper Lovers.

*huggies and Kissies*

Ashley

I'm attending ISU, and Ive got to say I'm enjoying a very similar situation. Nobody at all cares to tell, and anyone who might look wouldnt be able to tell im wearing a diaper anyway! even my girlfriend says she can never tell until she grabs my butt. this is with a thick abri-form x-plus on, soaking wet! I wear diapers whenever i want, working or studying and it doesnt ever make a difference to anyone but me. I really love the freedom to do what I like. I have a feeling that if i told some people on campus, they would be okay with it, but why ask for trouble?

I wore to college only once. It was on a day where I only had one class and knew that none of my friends would be showing up. (The class was a waste, but I was feeling adventerous :D )

Went to school and spent the 2 hours in a comfy Tena diaper, and then wet it on the drive back home. Good times.

Tena diapers I think are more like "pants" anyway so most wouldn't think anything of it tbh.

They were an actual brief type, just like attends or depends, but they had a cloth outer cover and were thicker than Depends. Either way, I definately felt them and knew what I was wearing. ^_^

I've worn diapers to college quite often, that was where I first really got involved with the ABDL scene...and I went to a small private college. That said, I never got noticed, even wearing some thick molicares or abenas under my pants. It made it so much more enjoyable during the day. Most kids dont really care about anything other than their own classes and social life. Just like in real life, unless they were looking for it, I doubt they would notice.

Well I wore to college for the first time yesterday as part of a dare with my gf. Basically we dared each other to do it and to make sure no one cheated we taped the diapers to our skin at the waist and then signed each others tape so we could tell if one of us cheated. We both had only one class so it wasn't that bad and kind of fun really.

Well I wore to college for the first time yesterday as part of a dare with my gf. Basically we dared each other to do it and to make sure no one cheated we taped the diapers to our skin at the waist and then signed each others tape so we could tell if one of us cheated. We both had only one class so it wasn't that bad and kind of fun really.

I am a college student, I just haven't worked up the courage to wear to classes. I have planned on doing it a couple of times, but chicken out every time. My roomies don't know I sometimes wear diapers and I have a class with one of them (I should probably mention that this one is my brother). Maybe some day, just not today.

Diapers and college tend to go well together. All the free time you get is great for being an AB or DL. I was wearing all the time and even went 24/7 for quarter. Everyone is to busy doing there thing to notice or care. Diapers were great for long consecutive classes and going out with friends to the bars after class. There was nothing more fun then going to class diapered and sitting in the back with my laptop and logging into the dd chatroom. Made classes a lot more fun and interesting. Enjoy the college life while you can as eventually it comes to an end.

• 6 months later...

Hi there ashley I am currently going to a community college near my home its ECC in california. Every once in a while i well wear my diapers to school recently i have been wearing them more and more to class and no one seems to notice a thing. I wish i could of lived in a dorm and had that experience but its to late all well.

I'm at SIUC as well. The opposite side of campus from BabyAshley though, I think. I don't wear everyday but I've worn during finals and to many classes. It can be a fun time. I'd also agree those larger handicap stalls make it nice and easy to change in if needed.