LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Gf Turned Over To The Dark Side.lol

OK so far i think some of you know my GF is ok with my diaper wearing and using. as a hint she likes to change them from time to time. as being part of my daiper life. well one night we were out and she needed to use the potty. but we couldnt find one. so she grabbed a diaper from my diaper bag. and put it on. then wet her self. and i mean it was soaked. she walked around in it for little over an hour till it was changed. she told me it was wierd but she liked it. the feeling of that she could just go when she needed to. with out worries of finding a potty. she dont wear them much. but last night. for the first time she changed me out of my very soaked diaper cleaned me all up and put a nice new diaper on me and she said she would like me to let her do all my changings. since she cant birth a child. i think this is her way of caring. im no AB. but i like her changing me it feels good. i liked changing her also.

now im trying to find her some disney print dipers. she likes tinker bell. and winnie the pooh. does anyone know were i might be able to find printed teen dipers. she is a small thing 5ft.tall 115 lbs.

i like to get her some nice dipaers. of her own. i got to cut this short. i needed a changing...

After you hit view new posts there is a button on the top of the screen reading buy diapers. There you can find some teen size diapers for your girlfriend. In order to put disney stuff on the diaper I suggest you buy some scoch tape, and some Disney stickers and put the stickers on the tape and put the tape over the front of the diapers. Also congrats in having a wonderful relationship with your gf.

Dude! Your GF didn't turn over to the Dark Side at all... indeed, she's come into The Light! (cue the Hallelujah Chorus)...

Disney diapers for her? Well, she's small so she could prob fit into PullUps or something with those prints. But if she wants to actually use them, be careful because they're not up to an adult's carefree wetting. They'll leak, and she'll be bummed.

Get her into some nice adult diapers, and track down some baby-print tapes on eBay for her... she'll appreciate the effort ;) Or just cut straight to the chase and get her some Bambino's or the ABU's... not Disney but definately babyish. In any event-- if she's interested, she'll appreciate that you took the time and effort to help bring her in.

Anyway... congrats to BOTH of you! Have fun, and best of luck!

wv.

she got changed into a diaper in a ladys chaging room at a store. the public rest rooms were nasty she wouldnt try to go in there.

disney sticker on some nice teen diapers for her. i'll try that.

yup its very cool that i found some one thats ok with the diaper wearing and has got a chance to tey it and liked it. maybe now we can start being a diaper couple. but that will take time as lastnight i was talking to her and i said im gona get you some diapers for you. she was like um no. i dont want my own diapers. i'll share yours when i need too. i then said my diapers are alittle to big for you. so i'll surprize her with some custom disney ones. and nursery print ones.

thanks guys and girls

i

i have some attends for sale they are baby blue and you can take stickers and put on them and then use clear plastic tape over them. this works realy good i have done this. and i wear these when i go see the doctor. i all so have youth attends for sale small are 96 per case for 40.00 i have several case and the youth are just 25 a case for 96 i wont be selling these but have moved to meduims and need to buy some of mine. email me at riflemanjon@netscape.net title it diapers for sale.