LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told A Girl About My Diaper Fantasy

i told a girl that i just met a couple months back thati liked wearing diapers and she thought it was silly and she didnt like the idea of it so we had to have normal sex :mellow:<_< it was kinda of cool that i actually told another woman about my fantasy though i wish i could meet a woman that is into this stuff cuz that would be cool :D but thats my story of telling a woman about it well laterz all gobo

i told a girl that i just met a couple months back thati liked wearing diapers and she thought it was silly and she didnt like the idea of it so we had to have normal sex :mellow:<_< it was kinda of cool that i actually told another woman about my fantasy though i wish i could meet a woman that is into this stuff cuz that would be cool :D but thats my story of telling a woman about it well laterz all gobo

How will you find someone into this, if you don't tell them? It gets easier as you go. If they're not into it, move on. Women are out there who like it, believe me. They may not be into the whole diaper changing thing. But, most women definitely have the nurturing gene in them. It's important to let someone in on this, if you feel it could develop into a serious relationship. Better for them to find out sooner than later. Better for you, too.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)