LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Bambinos

Ok, don't try to get em, they're already gone-- the folks at BH Group were just selling off their limited-run of the initial Bambino design. Dunno how many they had on hand, but I got in on a case before they disappeared.

Couple thoughts (from a dieheard BamFan):

1) Aside from the front-panel design, they'd already neailed everything else down-- the thickness, absorbancy, tapes, plastic cover... everything. It's exactly the BamClassico you're getting now, except for the taping-panel design. And even that's almost exactly the same.

2) But not QUITE the same... and in a way, I kinda like it better:

crazy_bambinos.jpg

It's a bit wider, top-to-bottom, and... I dunno. I'm not really an AB, but this design appeals to me a little more... even though it's 99% identical to what they eventually went with. (Not like I'm complaining about the current design.) <shrug> Can't really explain it.

3) It's "lightly scented"... but it's not a powdery Pampers-ish scent, at all. I couldn't place it, for a day or so. (It seems a lot stronger after it's wet.) It's a "clean" scent, but not babyish or particularly "perfumy" at all. Then it hit me: Dishwashing liquid! Dawn, Palmolive, Joy... Hell, I've washed some dishes in my life, and while I don't recall what brand it was, it was that scent I suddenly remembered. Not a bad scent by any means... it's clean and fresh... just rather unexpected, coming from my diaper!

wv

Yes, I know what you mean, I noticed that same smell the other day but couldn't figure it out what it was. I wore one on the weekend, I put powder inside it when i put it on, and when i went to take it off, I noticed that soapy smell but at the time just couldn't place what it was?

Ok, don't try to get em, they're already gone-- the folks at BH Group were just selling off their limited-run of the initial Bambino design. Dunno how many they had on hand, but I got in on a case before they disappeared.

Couple thoughts (from a dieheard BamFan):

1) Aside from the front-panel design, they'd already neailed everything else down-- the thickness, absorbancy, tapes, plastic cover... everything. It's exactly the BamClassico you're getting now, except for the taping-panel design. And even that's almost exactly the same.

2) But not QUITE the same... and in a way, I kinda like it better:

crazy_bambinos.jpg

It's a bit wider, top-to-bottom, and... I dunno. I'm not really an AB, but this design appeals to me a little more... even though it's 99% identical to what they eventually went with. (Not like I'm complaining about the current design.) <shrug> Can't really explain it.

3) It's "lightly scented"... but it's not a powdery Pampers-ish scent, at all. I couldn't place it, for a day or so. (It seems a lot stronger after it's wet.) It's a "clean" scent, but not babyish or particularly "perfumy" at all. Then it hit me: Dishwashing liquid! Dawn, Palmolive, Joy... Hell, I've washed some dishes in my life, and while I don't recall what brand it was, it was that scent I suddenly remembered. Not a bad scent by any means... it's clean and fresh... just rather unexpected, coming from my diaper!

wv

Guest diapered469

Yes the smell definitely increases when it gets wet. I don't know about dishsoap tho...I can't place the smell either, but it doesn't remind me of that. It doesn't remind me of anything except a Bambino. Even the regulars have the scent, just not nearly as strong.

Yes the smell definitely increases when it gets wet. I don't know about dishsoap tho...I can't place the smell either, but it doesn't remind me of that. It doesn't remind me of anything except a Bambino. Even the regulars have the scent, just not nearly as strong.

It's been a while since I've been in a regular Bam, so their wet-scent is a little lost to me at the moment... I've got a case of these Crazys to still go through, so I'll have to re-up with some Classicos before I'm out, to do an A/B comparison. But right now, I really don't remember them having a scent like this... It's definately different-- and fun, in a way. (A more Pamper-ish smell would be WAY more fun, though :D )

wv.