LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Um Hi

Hello to all! I'm kind of a newcomer here to the forum but been an ab for some time. I wear whenever my bf/daddy lets me which is almost all the time. I guess I sgould also mention that I'm a babyfur(someone who is interested in both furrys and infantilism).

It a person who likes to pretend that they are a animal with fur. Most tend to be a fox, wolf or puppy, that kind of animal. A baby fur is a person who likes to be a animal but a baby animal. So in essence, think of a young cub or puppy in diapers. This is just a very basic description, a furry would be able to explain more.

It a person who likes to pretend that they are a animal with fur. Most tend to be a fox, wolf or puppy, that kind of animal. A baby fur is a person who likes to be a animal but a baby animal. So in essence, think of a young cub or puppy in diapers. This is just a very basic description, a furry would be able to explain more.

Thanks for the clarification Adam, it's always interesting to hear about different aspects of the scene.

Bethany

Adam is basically right. A furry is someone who likes to become like or pretend to be an anthropomorphic animal of some sort, the best example I can give would be Disney movies, Robin Hood in particular. A babyfur is defined technically as a furry who's interested in infantilism so, a babyfur or littlefur is a person who likes to pretend to be a cub basically.

Adam is basically right. A furry is someone who likes to become like or pretend to be an anthropomorphic animal of some sort, the best example I can give would be Disney movies, Robin Hood in particular. A babyfur is defined technically as a furry who's interested in infantilism so, a babyfur or littlefur is a person who likes to pretend to be a cub basically.

Thanks for that babyfur, that sounds kinda cute, looking after one of you little guys must be fun.......almost like having a puppy I guess, lol!!!

What are your mommy/daddy like, are they usually a furry too?