LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Saga With Bambinos

Guest Baby_brad

Guest Baby_brad

I ordered my Bambinos back on Feb 23rd, they shipped on the 25th, and arrived on the third.. Simple right? Everything was fine up until delivery where it was delivered to.. I had requested it to ship to the UPS store by my house (as I still live at home, and you have to sign for them). I figured no problem, just pick them up on my lunch break and keep em in my car until I got out of work.. I went to the UPS Store to pick it up, and they said that they had rejected it on me (not the first time I've had stuff rejected by them) so I grab my phone and call UPS and have em hold it at the UPS hub by my house (Ironically the one I used to work at) and I figure I'd go pick it up on my day off (Tuesday).Well... It had been delivered... somewhere. I had gotten the address for teh UPS store from the yellowpages, and Well it wasn't the right address.... Yeah.. Me and yellow pages both totally Fail.. so after calling around the area around the UPS store (Great Clips, a Taco place, Pizza place, BP/Amaco and McDonalds) I finally find it... It went to McDonalds. so I go and pick it up, sure enough this huge package comes out that was about to be handed back to the UPS guy to be returned... I grabbed it, threw it in my back seat and drove off to finish up my running for the day..

Fast forward 6 hours..

I smuggle the case into the house, and go to open it up.. The tapes had been cut, and it had been hastly resealed. Yeah... the McDonalds guys probably got a shock when they found it wasn't McDonalds food (unless it happened to be the next happymeal toy).. Anyway, all 50 diapers (a case of large + 2 blanco samples) were all there..

I now know to grin and bear it and have it shipped to home... I'm not going through that again!

It seems to me you would have to have a mailbox paid for at the UPS store, rather than just having something shipped there. I dunno, but that would be the best thing I think. Its like $30 every couple months around here.

That is quite a story. I bet it was frustrating, you seemed to take it all in stride. I know i woulda been crying!!! <_<

Daddy would be running all over to find them. Then he would have sent me in to get them. I think he likes it when people know i am the one in diapers!!

Cool story Baby Brad, and great ending. You should have grabbed a happy meal before you left!

ricky

I ordered my Bambinos back on Feb 23rd, they shipped on the 25th, and arrived on the third.. Simple right? Everything was fine up until delivery where it was delivered to.. I had requested it to ship to the UPS store by my house (as I still live at home, and you have to sign for them). I figured no problem, just pick them up on my lunch break and keep em in my car until I got out of work.. I went to the UPS Store to pick it up, and they said that they had rejected it on me (not the first time I've had stuff rejected by them) so I grab my phone and call UPS and have em hold it at the UPS hub by my house (Ironically the one I used to work at) and I figure I'd go pick it up on my day off (Tuesday).Well... It had been delivered... somewhere. I had gotten the address for teh UPS store from the yellowpages, and Well it wasn't the right address.... Yeah.. Me and yellow pages both totally Fail.. so after calling around the area around the UPS store (Great Clips, a Taco place, Pizza place, BP/Amaco and McDonalds) I finally find it... It went to McDonalds. so I go and pick it up, sure enough this huge package comes out that was about to be handed back to the UPS guy to be returned... I grabbed it, threw it in my back seat and drove off to finish up my running for the day..

Fast forward 6 hours..

I smuggle the case into the house, and go to open it up.. The tapes had been cut, and it had been hastly resealed. Yeah... the McDonalds guys probably got a shock when they found it wasn't McDonalds food (unless it happened to be the next happymeal toy).. Anyway, all 50 diapers (a case of large + 2 blanco samples) were all there..

I now know to grin and bear it and have it shipped to home... I'm not going through that again!

Guest Baby_brad

You should have grabbed a happy meal before you left!

ricky

I would have had I had any money... I don't get paid for another 15 days, and I'm down to change. I don't even have enough to fill up my gas tank.. I stretched my funds as far as I could, but its time for a paycheck.

1002346mr3.jpg

I have enough diapees now :P

I would have had I had any money... I don't get paid for another 15 days, and I'm down to change. I don't even have enough to fill up my gas tank.. I stretched my funds as far as I could, but its time for a paycheck.

1002346mr3.jpg

You sure do have enough diapers, that is an awesome mountain of diapers!

Nice stack of diapering supply, although I will say this, what you have there would only last me 1 week.

1002346mr3.jpg

a friend of mine ordered a case from the Canadian distributor who lives about 40 minutes south of him, he ordered them yesterday and she drove up and delivered them in person. btw mommy louise on the adult baby camp website is the canadian distributor

You may want to take a course in economics. I mean you don't have enough to fill your tank and you are down to change and you are buying the very expensive bambino diapers. You should be buying cheaper diapers until you get your check lol. Enjoy the diapers though

phogen, I didn't actually "pay" for my bambinos, e-bay did selling misc garbage laying around my bedroom.

Ya, but if your ebay money didn't pay for it you would still have the $75 or so dollars you spent on the bambinos. I don't mean to ride ya. Im your age, I know how it is. Enjoy the diapees :P

Now I am regretting it, I'm overdrafted in checking, I have NO money for gas, and I don't get paid for another 14 days.

Ya, thats pretty much what i was saying lol. Those bambinos are expensive and its not like you will be using them all in the next 14 days. You shoulda juat bought 1 bag or different, cheaper diapers.