LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Poop....or Not To Poop?

I personally enjoy messing although it can get pretty rough at times. Either way, I think each of us sort of have a point where we grow into doing it and feel more comfortable but that doesn't exist for everyone. I agree though, you should try it atleast once whenever the chance is available. Having sex in a wet/messy diaper sounds fantastic, but I'm a virgin and I really want to wait for the right moment. Maybe someday, but for now I can wait.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean up for me are wet wipes and/or shower (not always possible if out!)

It helps to not have too much hair as this makes things more difficult.

sex in a dirty nappy sounds great, but you would need a very understanding partner!

descretion is important. If I am driving, I will poop, if I am on the train I won't, so that I don't cause discomfort to other people.

ric

I personally enjoy making a big #2 in my diapers. I've been doing it for a long time, and I wouldn't waste my time putting on a diaper unless I was going to make a mess in it. By now, I have it down to a science, when it comes time to clean up, I am able to do so with minimal work (and a nearby shower). I always wear cloth, so it's easy to un-pin one side, take the cloth liner to wipe off any excess, throw the liner in a Wal-Mart bag (I can't think of anything better to put in a bag that says "Wal-Mart" on it!) that is lined with newspaper, use a paper towel to clean up any additional mess (Viva is the softest) and then jump in the shower. I have a hand held shower massage with several settings, I place it on "turbo-blast" and everything washes right off, I never even get it on my hands. But...I can certainly understand someone who doesn't want to deal with this type of activity, the clean-up is not the most pleasant thing you'll do that day! I've just learned over time how to be discreet and quick when it comes time to attend to my personal hygeine.

I for one love pooping my diapers

I look at it as a waste if I dot

and the have to change part

you dont have to do anything

Im sure a few hours in a messy diaper wont hurt any one

Ive spent longer times then I can remember messy

it might sound grosse to you but hey

all of us here wear diapers and if we dont want to be judged for that then why judge me for this ^^