LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Adds, 21 M From London, Uk

abragginton

:rolleyes: Hello there,

so glad i found this site,

my name is adam and i think im an adult baby, adult toddler. something along that line lol.

don't know why i feel this way but can remember feeling this way from the age of 7.

im bi-sexual but swing mostly straight, i find nothing better than snuggling up in a nappy with a paci

message me and ill reply :P

my name is adam and i think im an adult baby, adult toddler. something along that line lol.

don't know why i feel this way but can remember feeling this way from the age of 7.

im bi-sexual but swing mostly straight, i find nothing better than snuggling up in a nappy with a paci

hi adam and welcome my name is elgoto you will like it here lots of nice people and thing to do and read try out the chat site im on there all the time anyways have fun hope to hear from you

Hey welcome to DD. This is a cool site and you will find lots of ab's from the UK on here. Have fun guy.