LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me Wants Online Mommy

*BaBy GiRL*

Dont we all! LOL...Im kinda still lookin myself...but its hard. But for a cute girl like yourself, i think you can find one.

hii!

me wants online mommy who weally nice. lotsa mommies vewy mean. me no like spanking. me wants mommy who sweet n who wuv me.

if u wan be me mommy send me message

:wub:

Guest babygerard

Dont we all! LOL...Im kinda still lookin myself...but its hard. But for a cute girl like yourself, i think you can find one.

i would like to be your mummy ok i dont like my spanking as well i treat my hubby very well thats why his a spoilt baby u can phone me if u fancy to drop and be look after.

• 2 months later...
Guest Strict Mom

hii!

me wants online mommy who weally nice. lotsa mommies vewy mean. me no like spanking. me wants mommy who sweet n who wuv me.

:wub:

I am Your Online Mom Right Now But me r strict.

PM me

mommy_of_sissy@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

hii!

wub.gif

Add me little Princess and will show you the super nice care i can give you.

• 1 month later...

I'm also looking for an online mum and this is what i am after I'm looking for a online roll play mum, The type of mum that i am looking for must include things like playing, nappy changing, taking me out for walks in a pram and breast feeding me, but the nappies has to be disposable, The mum has to wear jewellery such as earrings but they have to be hoops like large metal hoop earring like the ones you can buy from look again.co.uk, so that i can reach out and try and grab hold of and bangles and one of the bangles, i would like my role play mum to wear a plain silver metal bangle, she can pick me up, lay me down into a cot or anywhere she puts me also the bottoms she has to wear must be a skirt and the footwear has to be heeled shoes, The mum can do whatever she wants but I don't want to be spoon fed but things like breast size and hair style is up to the mum, also i would like her to treat me like a baby, the other thing that i wouldn't mind my role play mum doing is bathing me, so if there are any mums that wants to be my online mum or looking for a baby boy then please send me a PM