LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help With Diapers!

Okay, today I went to the local grocery store and bought pampers baby dry size 6 Jumbo. Now I already considered the thought that they wouldn't fit. But I figured it would be pretty close since a size three of a different brand fit with a little tape on my 32 inch waist. The difference between the closing of the tabs on the 3 was only about an inch. Now I am a 34 inch waist but the size six has lots of room in between the tabs.

What I'm going to ask is, first, any tips to make these diapers fit (I have 26 of them and don't want to waist them!) and second, at my 34 inch waist, what diaper do you suggest I buy?

Thanks in advance,

--Legls

it depends on how thick you want the diaper to be. if you want a low-grade diaper that you can buy at any local drug store, then i would go with Depends Maximum Protection. if you want a mid-range diaper, i would go with Attends(available at medical supply stores and online). if you are willing to spend some coin and want a high grade diaper, i would go with either Molicare Super Plus or Abri-Form X-Plus. Molicare, Abri-Form X-Plus, and Attends are available at www.xpmedical.com.

Hi Legls, Does this mean you are in the profession of Law, or are a law student? When I was in pre-law starting the fall of 1981, I was assigned a dry roommate, although I had written the housing director I wet my bed and therefore would bring my own rubber sheets and also would wear disposable diapers to bed. The first time my roommate wet herself at a kegger, she begged me to diaper and then coach her to diapering herself for future keggers.

Okay, let us talk about your questions.

Somewhat larger than the Pampers Baby Dry size 6 is the Pampers Cruisers Size 7. However they are designed for different uses. The Baby Dry is designed for naps and bed, when the toddler is not moving much. The Cruisers are for active toddlers and thus are less ideal when the kid is sleeping on back, tummy or side. So, when comparing them for other uses, the size difference is minimal.

Baby/Toddler disposables are not nearly long enough to work well on anyone much heavier than the package indicates, which is for the Baby Dry Size 6 over 35 pounds which means up to 40# max. The Cruisers Size 7 is marked for over 40# and is okay up to 48# unless the kid is really skinny. Those Baby Dry can be very handy for adults as stufers inside an adult diaper. Use something like a diaper pin to prick some holes in the outer layer so eventually the wetting flows through the Pamper into the adult diaper.

If you use a combination of the Pamper inside, then probably you will be satisfied with an adult brief you can buy locally, such as a Depend Brief or for pull-on the Depend Adjustible Underwear. Please note a smaller Pamper works better because it will fit in the crotch without sticking past the adult diaper's leak barriers.

Personally I use Pampers Cruisers Size 4 as my slip-in pads, by cutting off the side tabs. since I want the outer layer to work normally I di not prick it with holes.

Now, about diaper fit. It is not your waist measurement that is important it is your hip size and also the length from the back to front of the diaper through your crotch. To measure this get nude and either use a narrow belt or a pieve of string to go around you just above your hips to keep thightening it until you define the smallest dimention. Then use a soft fabric tape measure to measure fron string to string throush your crotch allowing room for your scrotum to be free, not squished. If the diaper you buy is not long enough to be fastened at the hips and above it, then it will always slide off, especially when wet. With stocky heavy men you also need to consider the measurement around your legs at the maximum close to your body. Be sure the diaper leg gather leak barriers are not stretched, they need to be relaxed to move with you.

Most men with a 34" waist and not over 180 pounds will fit in a Medium/Large typical adult tape-on and the Small/Medium Depend Adjustable Underwear. With a tape-on brief, get the larger size if you are close to maximum, because it is more effective to reduce the size of a diaper by placing the tapes unusually close to the front center than to try expanding the tabs to meet the front portion. Extra length through the crotch is a good thing, but you will need to keep your shirt tucked in or the back of the diaper top will show beyond normal jeans or slacks.

Good wearing of diapers, Angela

Okay, today I went to the local grocery store and bought pampers baby dry size 6 Jumbo. Now I already considered the thought that they wouldn't fit. But I figured it would be pretty close since a size three of a different brand fit with a little tape on my 32 inch waist. The difference between the closing of the tabs on the 3 was only about an inch. Now I am a 34 inch waist but the size six has lots of room in between the tabs.

What I'm going to ask is, first, any tips to make these diapers fit (I have 26 of them and don't want to waist them!) and second, at my 34 inch waist, what diaper do you suggest I buy?

Thanks in advance,

--Legls

Get some medium attends 10 medium. I buy mine from northshorecare.com cuz its the cheapest with great service. You can use the baby diapers as stuffers but I would recommends some depend boosters with them. I wear 1 attends diaper and 1 depend boost with every change and its amazing. Ive tried every diaper and this is the best combo out there

Thanks for the advice Angela and to the responses of others.

No I'm not a law student, I'm still in high school. Although a career in law is my optimum profesion choice. But any way.

After reading all the replies I have decided;

The pampers I have now can be secured just fine with a little tape. The fit on my butt and through the crotch is fine and hasn't leaked so far.

And as for the suggestions you've given me on future diaper purchases, I searched a CVS website for their stock and they carry most of the suggestions you posted so I will be sure to check out those.

Thanks to all.

--Legls

And as for the suggestions you've given me on future diaper purchases, I searched a CVS website for their stock and they carry most of the suggestions you posted so I will be sure to check out those.

Thanks to all.

--Legls

the only problem with CVS's website is that the site might carry Attends, but the physical stores do not.