LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vacation!

Guest Katharsys

Guest Katharsys

For those I chat with on a regular basis you already know, but I wight as well make use of the new forum.

Gonna be out and about from 02.08 until 02.18, and trying my hardest to stay away from any kind of 'puter access.

See ya all when I get back!

-Kat-

Guest Katharsys

I win! 4.5 years

After working full time since January 27th, 1989, this is the first real vacation (unlike ones taken when being shipped from one part of the country to the other) I have ever taken since I have been a "productive member of society"

ergo: I have you both beat with 18 years.

QED.

After working full time since January 27th, 1989, this is the first real vacation (unlike ones taken when being shipped from one part of the country to the other) I have ever taken since I have been a "productive member of society"

ergo: I have you both beat with 18 years.

QED.

And I beat you Kat.....June 1986 - Skegness Butlins Holiday Camp - was my last holiday/vacation. So I make that nearly 22 years :) That's not me saying "ohhhhh I reeeeeeally need a holiday, wahhh wahhh"....I hate the idea of staying anywhere else than home. I love where I live, I hate places I dont know.

But I beat you - so ner! ;)

Dynamick x

Oh how the poor side of England live, Brenda Shoe Box however lives in a pink land where every home has at least 8 servants...or Slaves depending how hard you hit them.

We all know you live in a pink castle (a real one...not like disney world) and you have your own pink limo and your pink polo pony called Waynetta.

I myself downsized to a 10 bedroom place, I had to fire the butler.....he was French! He was good at his job but he was French.

Although compared with Juliabam (who owns the moon) we live in abject poverty - I honestly dont know where the next pot of caviar is going to come from. I had to reduce the order for pheasant this week too - I'll have to ask a member of the NRA to shoot me a peasant instead - they taste like dirty chicken apparently.

Oh I dont know....I long for those days from yester-year - waking up at 4.30am, drinking the raindrops from the hole in the roof, giving Harry The Tramp 20p for a cup of tea and asking for change. Eeeeh we were poor, we lived in a crack in the road.....we were poor...but we were happy. NOT!!!

I'm off to find a manual worker to shout at. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katharsys

LOL....well thank you all for the wonderful and fun posts

:)

So, I am now back, and will be sure to regale all of you who live in London with my impressions of your fair city in the next few days!

In the meantime...

post-15407-1203405345_thumb.jpg

post-15407-1203405345_thumb.jpg