LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Disposable Diapers... Anyone Tried These

I stumbled across these diapers and I have to admit I'm tempted by the pampers style tape panel. According to the site they are custom made, I wonder if the quality is close to the Bambino diapers. Has anyone tried this diaper? www dot abuniverse dot com

The question is I think for most is how much liquid will they hold? The padding does not look to be very full compared to the size of the diaper. Is the padding made up of liqui-gel, will the diaper just absorb the liquid and spread throughout or will this diaper react like an actual baby diaper where it will expand when moisture is subjected to it. Where is the size chart, why only size large/extra large, no medium?

It is also strange that both sizes come shipped in the same quantity and price.

The other question, do the prices on the website include shipping or is that extra?

I may be willing to try a sample down the road.

The padding does not look to be very full compared to the size of the diaper.

Doesn't that "quilted" padding look like a diaper I've ordered "somewhere" before? Not like anything I know of currently...

I'm gunna fire off an e-mail to whoever it is that selling them and ask them to put up a post over here introducing themselves!

The question is I think for most is how much liquid will they hold? The padding does not look to be very full compared to the size of the diaper. Is the padding made up of liqui-gel, will the diaper just absorb the liquid and spread throughout or will this diaper react like an actual baby diaper where it will expand when moisture is subjected to it. Where is the size chart, why only size large/extra large, no medium?

It is also strange that both sizes come shipped in the same quantity and price.

The other question, do the prices on the website include shipping or is that extra?

I may be willing to try a sample down the road.

I was just asking myself that as well...

It just doesn't look like it's very thick at all. *shrug*

I guess we'll find out in mid-February.

They're sold out of their first run - yet no-one here has seen or heard of them before? Seems odd - as does the lack of other detail or items on the site - the fatc it was only registered in December 2007. Address is a PO box....

oh and good old paypal set-up-in a second checkout.

I'm just a cynical person ;) but caution might be called for.

DP

I got this response after a quick e-mail to 'em;

/quote

I don’t have a scientific answer to the liquid question….just a real life based one! The diaper holds 3 rounds of an adult male when he tinkles! This diaper is not made up of liqui-gel. It reacts completely like an actual baby diaper where it expands when moisture is introduced to it.

The sizing on the net is actually wrong, we have medium and large. They fit as follows:

Medium (listed as large) fits hip sizes 32

I'm certainly interested in trying these diapers, please post a review once they are tested! Additionally, I wish they had some additional pictures on their website. It's impossible to verify if the diapers have stand up leak guards which is a major factor for me! no stand up leak guards = no sale to this DL.

• 2 months later...

It depends what you want in a diaper. IMHO, the taping panel is cute, the diaper is crinkly, and the diaper is actually pretty absorbent. But it is not crinkly, not thick, and does not have a baby scent to it. And it is much more expensive than other diapers. I'm stickin' with my Bambino's...

It depends what you want in a diaper. IMHO, the taping panel is cute, the diaper is crinkly, and the diaper is actually pretty absorbent. But it is not crinkly, not thick, and does not have a baby scent to it. And it is much more expensive than other diapers. I'm stickin' with my Bambino's...

I dont like the bambino i have try and i be disepontet. I dont hold so moth pe and i dont was very thick and nosis diaper.

I loking for i diaper whit good capacity and swall upp when it get wet.