LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like A Fish: Daisy's Spring Break

It took too long. I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

Anyway, I'm liking this story, but I'm not sure if I agree with your characterization of people smoking pot as "hippies." Maybe it's different back east, but out here everybody and his mother partakes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Truth be told, folks, I haven't much been in the mood for writing for weeks...

Good thing I saved up a bunch of chapters just in case. Have fun reading!

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 12:

The following morning, Emily was up early, and was nice enough to cook pancakes for her hosts. Both Russell and Lily were stuffed from last night, but they politely ate regardless. Daisy was asleep as they were leaving, and when Emily offered her some food, she couldn't eat a bit. She had eaten two whole plates the previous night, and her stomach still hadn't forgiven her for the Mexican from the night before. Russell and Lily headed off to work, leaving the two lovebirds alone. Emily said a cheery goodbye, and then headed back inside.

The store was busy that day, and Russell didn't have much time to talk to Lily, although they chatted a bit during lunch, and then at changing time as well. Lily kept wondering aloud what her bicurious sister was up to, and Mr. Davies' ears would perk up at her every mention. Mr. Davies had never actually seen Daisy, of course, but Russell could only imagine what she looked like in his imagination. Lily kept it up throughout most of the day, and it was pretty clear that Mr. Davies, hiding behind a dusty hardcover, was developing an awful case of blueballs. Russell tried not to imagine what his boss was going to do next after they left for home.

Back at the house, Daisy and Emily were cleaning up a little, and putting the finishing touches on dinner. Apparently, Russell found out, Emily had insisted that the two of them repay the favor of being hosted so well, and had dragged Daisy along to the grocery store to go shopping, and then started preparing a meal. Daisy was hapless as a kitchen helper, but Emily knew her way around, and was working on a very nice looking salad. They had also purchased a nice loaf of bread, and some wine. Russell was impressed, but Lily was floored.

"Emily, promise me you'll be around next time Daisy comes to visit."

"I'll do my best," she said, smiling.

Daisy was working on cutting up a pear, and it was pretty clear she didn't know how to handle the knife. Emily slid behind her and took her hands in her own, demonstrating the proper form. Lily and Russell just watched in awe. Suddenly, Russell found himself holding Lily, a little jealous of all of the romance in this budding relationship.

"Oh, I'm so excited about dinner," Lily said. "How soon until it's ready?"

Emily promised it would be done in ten, and suggested that Lily would have time to change if she wanted to. Lily, not offended at all, took her up on the suggestion, and pulled Russell along with her to the changing room. While Russell got to work on Lily's thoroughly used diaper, he happened to look up at the bed. Rather conspicuously, both of the girls' pajamas were strewn atop the covers. He tried not to think about it, but the very idea of it turned him on. If Lily noticed him hardening, she didn't say a word about it.

Dinner tasted as good as it looked, and the girls received many compliments from Russell and Lily throughout the course of it. When Emily brought out ice cream for dessert, Russell was sure he wouldn't be able to eat another bite, but it was the gourmet type that came in pint cartons, so he made an exception, as did the rest. When dinner was finished, Lily mentioned that there was a mini-golf place not too far away that was open for evening play. Daisy complained that she just wanted to sit and and digest, but Lily nagged her until she finally agreed to shut her up.

--------

The venue, Treasure Grotto, was a pirate-themed affair, and rather cheesy, even for a mini-golf joint. By the time they arrived, most of the crowds had already left, so they only had to share the course with a few other groups, mostly kids on dates. Still dressed in work clothes, Lily and Russell stood out a bit. Emily and Daisy fit in a little better, Emily in her jeans and logo tee, Daisy in her capris and cami. The two couples decided to team up with one another, and Russell volunteered to keep score. Emily insisted that she was a terrible golfer, but Lily knew her to be humble, and wasn't taking any chances. Like everything competitive, Daisy took her mini-golf very seriously, and Lily was ready for a showdown. Before they had even gotten their clubs, she had already started talking smack. Russell and Emily exchanged bewildered glances while the two girls went at it, but neither particularly felt like stepping in.

The first hole was a simple, straight shot in with plastic cutlass blocking part of the way. Lily took the first turn, and she was able to bank off of one of the side walls, getting her ball fairly close to the hole. Daisy went next, attempted a similar shot, and got within inches of her sister's ball.

"Now it's on, crinkles."

Lily just grinned at the irony.

Russell was up next, and he overshot the hole by a couple of feet, not that he was really putting so much effort into the affair. When it came time for Emily to swing, she walked up slowly, planted the ball, eyed her target, then gracefully swung her club in a miniature arc, applying just enough force to knock the ball into the hole. She smiled as it sunk, leaving the others a little shocked.

"I think we've got ourselves a golf shark," Russell said.

"Just beginner's luck. I'm terrible at this game, really."

"Right, right. And I suppose you'll want to start placing bets next hole."

"I'll bet you I don't do that again for the rest of the night, how's that?"

"I hope not, or we're really in trouble," Russell laughed.

The next hole had an array of little rocks scattered around, making a clear shot very difficult. Once again, the three went, getting near the hole, and Emily sank it in one. She insisted that it was a fluke, but Russell started pestering Daisy to switch teams regardless. Lily punched him lightly on the shoulder, but just as she was doing so, a quick blast of wind came by, blowing up her knee-length skirt, and exposing her wet diaper for a moment before she could get it down. Fortunately, none of the other golfers seemed to have noticed, but Lily was still embarrassed at being seen by her sister, and worse, Emily.

"That's karma for you, Lily."

"Oh be quiet, honeybutt."

The group played on, passing through increasingly difficult holes, and increasingly cheesy pirate decorations. On the 6th hole, a zig-zag green set in an artificial cave with a waterfall, Daisy was waiting for her turn when she suddenly stopped, and had to run back to the main building to use the restroom. It didn't look to Lily like she was going to make it, but her sister was always the faster runner. The group decided to skip her turn and give her a three for the course. Emily was trouncing them anyway, so it didn't seem like it was going to change anything. Daisy caught up with them on the 7th hole, her water completely refilled. If she'd had an accident, it didn't show. Lily was impressed.

However, just four holes later, Daisy had to go again, and this time, she asked Russell for the diaper bag. Lily didn't say a word, but she was amazed at how open her sister was becoming to the whole idea of diapers, and in front of Emily no less. Emily didn't say anything, but she had been around Lily long enough to know what was in the bag. She was sure to know what Daisy was up to, but apparently it was fine. "More power to her," Lily thought.

Once diapered, Daisy seemed much more confident in her game, and she started taking riskier shots, using more force, and generally, having more fun. Emily continued to sink her ball in one or two shots on each hole, but Daisy balanced things out by playing wildly. The seriousness of competition seemed to wash away, leaving silliness in its place. Everyone was glad for the change.

The group continued on through the course, with Russell diligently tracking their widening score gap. The end of the course was a strange one. Set on a long incline, it was necessary for the putter to hit the ball quite hard, enough so that it would crest the hill and shoot through a windmill, before even getting close to the hole. Lily had first shot, and she didn't hit it nearly hard enough. Her ball traveled halfway up the hill, then came rolling right back down. Russell's putt got a little further, but it still wasn't strong enough to get over. Daisy was determined to make this one. She bent forward over the ball, sticking her diaper-clad butt out toward Russell, reared back a long ways with her putter, then took aim and swung as hard as she could. The shot was definitely strong enough. The ball carried easily over the steep hill, and then went through he windmill, rolling a little longer, then, amazingly, hooking around the hole, just narrowly missing it. Russell and Lily were blown away. Even Emily was impressed. Daisy, however, wasn't smiling at all. She had her putter still extended toward the hill, from where it had carried on her powerful swing. She slowly let her arms come to rest, then dropped the putter outright.

"Are you all right, Daisy?" Emily asked.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine..." she said, not at all convincing.

"Did you hurt your back or something?"

"It's not that. ... Oh my god, I can't believe I'm admitting this ... I just shit my diaper by accident!"

Emily's eyes went wide with shock, but she quickly came to her senses and went over to hug Daisy, reassuring her that it was fine. Daisy was limp in Emily's arms. She hadn't done that in *years*! It was such a strange feeling - a moment of warning, and then a long feeling of release as hot mud slipped out of her. She had been full to the point of bursting from all of the food she had been eating, she later explained, and the spicy Mexican hadn't helped things either. That one swing was enough to cause her to completely lose it, filling her pants. It took Russell and Lily a little longer to notice the smell, but when they did, they stayed quiet. Russell handed Emily the diaper bag, however, and Emily took it gratefully, leading poor Daisy to the bathroom to change once again.

The final score had Emily and Daisy winning by six points, but Lily had her own private victory, as she got through the day using one less diaper than her sister. Neither gloated to the other, and the rest of the evening was quiet and pleasant.

• 1 month later...